[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] ElectricalAddition

• You don't like them ? :o

Don't understand, what do you exactly mean, I'm lost here ;P ^^'

• So... It doesn't render correctly when you place it ? Output side always facing one direction ( no, just, no ) ?

• Official Post

Another crash trying to open a wireless receiver:

That was one I placed in v1.0.0.0, then updated to v1.0.0.1. Placing down a new one doesn't cause a crash.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Another crash trying to open a wireless receiver:

That was one I placed in v1.0.0.0, then updated to v1.0.0.1. Placing down a new one doesn't cause a crash.

Yes, that is because I messed up and made it return the wrong TE in 1.0.0.0 and the TE is stored in the minecraft world. Just break and replace the blocks and it should work.

• Does it really have to be an input and output only block ? No 2 ways ? ;c ( imo with that, but make AFSU 2 directionnal please, ok ? ^^ ), gonna do another texture for sender ^^

Also, another thing : From what mod textures was made the top and bottom side ? I give one :thumbup: to the one who find it, note : It's from 2 mods.

• It might be a while, but I wanted to thank you for mentioning me in texture credits :D

• Official Post

*promptly exploits*

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Quick question as to how the axles work, as they don't have a texture. I'm toying with the addon because I increased the KU yield on wind generators by 1000 not realizing that KE generators can only produce 512 eu/t... In using the axles, it seems as though they only have one orientation which produces any output? I've been trying to orient them in the way that cables are oriented (which I'm only assuming is how they're made). Basically, what I'm attempting to do is have one Kinetic wind generator hooked to a bank of maybe 10 Kinetic Generators. I apologize if this is a necro but, I don't know where else I could go for clarification