[IC2 Exp][1.7.10] ElectricalAddition

• It only happens when i add this mod. i have 10gb alocated to the pack. Seems to be some kind of memory leak or something

You have 10GB allocated??? If you have 16GB of RAM(witch you probably do), that won't work because minecraft itself uses 10GB of RAM but Java also needs some RAm so it uses 10GB for itself so it's 20GB in total. if you dont have that much RAM(random access memory, for all of you interested), then lower to like 5 gigs of ram.

• You have 10GB allocated??? If you have 16GB of RAM(witch you probably do), that won't work because minecraft itself uses 10GB of RAM but Java also needs some RAm so it uses 10GB for itself so it's 20GB in total. if you dont have that much RAM(random access memory, for all of you interested), then lower to like 5 gigs of ram.

Minecraft using 10GB of ram? ._. On my desktop at home I only have 8GB of ram and I run it smoothly with ~100 mods loaded...

The axles are a currently really badly written block, that is there to transport energy, not to distribute it. Therefore, the only side that can output energy is the opposite side that inputs the energy.

Is there any chance that I might ask you to make them like cables, for distribution? I understand that isn't very realistic... although, if you want the realism aspect to it you could also have gears that rotate the axles effect 90 degrees. Just a thought, though I highly doubt it'll happen as a partially dead addon. :D

• Official Post

The last build was only a month and a half ago anyway, most of modded Minecraft would count as dead if that was the only requirement to declare it so.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

just so I know, the weather represents the status of what...?

The result of building: Sun = all 5 latest builds worked, clouds = some of the 5 failed, rain = all 5 failed.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't know java very well at all, however I spend a lot of time texturing mods (first real release was recently for tennox's assembly mod on sphax's forum, and am in the process (about 75% complete) of releasing one for colorful armors. I know how to grab textures from mods, however unless the I know the name of the texture (which i find under the assets/textures/...) I can't texture anything. So I was wondering... could you at least put some placeholders in the assets folders so I may create textures for the mod? or if you provide me with the texture structure for the blocks in this mod (i.e. textures/blocks/block01.png or textures/items/item01.png) I would be extremely grateful. After creating sphaxified textures for them I wouldn't mind creating the base block textures for you if you'd like.

• Official Post

This mod is discontinued due to the lack of time.
    All the blocks, that don't have a texture, don't have texture support, so textures will most likely not work at all. If you still want to try it out, in the log file, (fml-client-latest.log) it shows the expected texture location.

• This mod is discontinued due to the lack of time.
    All the blocks, that don't have a texture, don't have texture support, so textures will most likely not work at all. If you still want to try it out, in the log file, (fml-client-latest.log) it shows the expected texture location.

Well I'll give it a shot with some 64x textures and report here. You are a busy man aroma, but I think so long as the EU teleportation block works with the version of IC2exp I'm using I'll be satisfied either way. Thanks for the help on the log by the way :D

*Edit* So I'm very late getting back to you on this, but in the mod pack I'm using and with either the blocks from this mod or complications with other mods I get constant crashes when using the blocks, so didn't want to waste the time texturing for it. If this mod gets picked up by someone, updated, and maintained though, I'd love to use it and will definitely supply textures as needed.