More Redstone Control

• Basically, machines, energy storage devices, and energy generators, when a comparator is placed next to one of them, would output a redstone signal based on the amount of energy stored in one of these devices.

• Energy storage blocks, such as BatBoxes and MFSUs, already do that, at least when they're set to the "Nothing" redstone behavior (which last I knew the chargepad forms didn't allow). However, the comparator output will not update on its own when those are fed or drained by cables (though charging or draining an re-battery or similar triggers the update), so having something like a redstone-clock-powered piston next to the comparator helps.

I haven't checked the other block types you mention, but for processing machines, should it be the stored energy that affects the comparator output, the fullness of the input slot(s), or the fullness of the output slot(s)? Or even the fullness of the internal fluid tank(s) for machines that use fluids?

• I think a few blocks could use the ever-handy "redstone signal = off" mechanic, and the corresponding Redstone Signal Inverter Upgrade. Things like heat machinery, kinetic machinery.

• Official Post

Redstone signal = off I never really liked, mainly as the switch cable can cut power on receiving a redstone signal, so it's down to you to design well to integrate that, over just lever on the machine - done. Also, that reverses the redstone logic with the industrial furnace and thermal centrifuge ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Redstone signalling by power storage is a great feature, but it would be super if some hysteresis will be applicable. For example, turn signal on when <50% of capacity reached and release it if charged 100%