Question: LV, MV, and HV Solar arrays?

• So, I recently got, like yesterday, IC2 for tekkit since IC2's solar arrays sounded more efficient than the solar panel that comes with tekkit. So I downloaded it, and the only solar array that shows up is the basic solar panel cube. So I looked up recipes for the others, Using a lv transformer int he middle I put the base solar panels that come with IC2 around it nothing. Tried the same for the mv and hv. So I went into creative mode and tried to look them up, they weren't there. Seriously, the solar arrays aren't showing up anywhere in my game, even when I use search in creator mode, or the search in the not enough items mod that comes with tekkit, they don't show.

Are they an add on or something I have to get separately?

• Official Post

Link in case you can't find it

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Not if you're just going for saving server resources compacting solar farms.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Still better. I never really used solar though, since last time I played I had way too much energy to know what to do with.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Lets say both versions are good.
    But i would change a little detail on Compact Solars and then they are technial better as every solar pannel.
    I would remove that they tick since the EnergyNet Autodraws power from sources the ticks are not really nessesary since the draw happens every tick there and they could make the light check there...