[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• My replicators, IV, EV or HV are not being connected any pipes. Tried to pump it directly from the mass fab but it did not work. I even added the pump covers to all the possible sides but the pipes did not attached. GT pipes and other fluid transportation methods did not attached nor worked on the replicators. Any help would be appreciated.

Found the problem. Will be fixed soon.

• I can understand if this exact amount is op and should be larger but is there a reason that something along the lines of X dirt and X water in a mixer doesn't produce clay?

because there is already a recipe for "clay" , using dirt and some round and round. if it still exist.

Blood sorry for trouble you , but i am having a interesting "bug" , i play infitech 2, and after the update of pollution i build one pyroluse oven, supplied with nitrogen to make charcoal , and it run quite nicely, until it run out of nitrogen and stopped, now even giving it more nitrogen and with the correct circuit (2) , it refuses to process log in charcoal as it did before, the normal recipe without nitrogen goes normal, i tried to break and replace the input hatch and muffler, but nothing changed.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• because there is already a recipe for "clay" , using dirt and some round and round. if it still exist.

Blood sorry for trouble you , but i am having a interesting "bug" , i play infitech 2, and after the update of pollution i build one pyroluse oven, supplied with nitrogen to make charcoal , and it run quite nicely, until it run out of nitrogen and stopped, now even giving it more nitrogen and with the correct circuit (2) , it refuses to process log in charcoal as it did before, the normal recipe without nitrogen goes normal, i tried to break and replace the input hatch and muffler, but nothing changed.

Hmm Maybe they took it out in Infitech 2 but I don't see a gregtech recipe for clay. There is one recipe with red cobblestone and three buckets of water from ExtraBiomes XL.

Edit: I just saw there is a recipe to make a tiny pile of clay dust by centrifuging a piece of dirt

• Update GT 5.09.25

Bugfix update.

Many fixes on the new Material system.
    Also added a Minetweaker script parser. GT automaticly scanns for MT scripts and enables all items used in them automaticly.
    If a Material is fully disabled, go to the MaterialProperties.cfg, search for the Material and enable it.

I:MaterialID_-1= <- Give it an unused Material ID, best the one it had before it was disabled.
    B:HasParentMod_false=true <- Not always there, but if it is, it must be set true.
    I:MaterialTypes_205=205 <- Bitmask for autogenerated Metaitems

All known mods that use GT items got included and now work fine. Should there be more, please leave an issue on github.

Other fixes:

Fix pollution crash.
    Remove .bats because of some antivirus programms misrecognition them.
    Fixed short distance teleports.
    Fixed Fusion Reactor input.
    Fix returning slabs on paper craft.
    Fix GT Capes.
    Fix Asteroid worldgen.
    Fix Electric Blast Furnace heat behavior.
    Change load order for doors to fix malisis doors conflict.
    Changed nerfed Comb&Crop recipes.
    Allow energy hatch to be in every slice of assembly line.
    Optimize hiding of recycling recipes.
    Change Multiblock Tooltips(Large Boiler, Large Turbine and Large Diesel Gen).
    Add config to drop items from exploding machines.
    Fixed charcoal pile igniter bug.
    Added forming press support for processing arrays.

• .23 Gets the fixes of old bugs and then reuploaded until the new material system seems fully stable, so no one has to care much about unstable worlds.

But .25 should be mostly working fine by now and new features will come only on that branch now. A bit like the 5.08->5.09 move, but this time if possible much faster moving on.

• TLDR relevant point: GregTech 5 (and 6) Ores generate semi-rarely, but when you find them you find about 1000-4000 blocks of ore in once place.

• you find about 1000-4000 blocks of ore in once place.

... and if you dig them via Adv Miner II then you receive about 7000 - 8000 ingots of metal.
    and if you also work on crops breeding then that quantity could be additional multiplied by 4 :)

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• ... and if you dig them via Adv Miner II then you receive about 7000 - 8000 ingots of metal.
    and if you also work on crops breeding then that quantity could be additional multiplied by 4 :)

in such a case must have the applied energistics to be used to store, chests will not help.