[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Also so you're aware I've tried every single "oxygen" in nei and none of them are accepted by the ebf when GC is installed. Unless there's a config setting I'm unaware of or something I'm missing this is a compatibility issue (I guess on GC's side?). How does oil get handled so gracefully between all of the mods?

The issue seems to be from adding GC to an already generated world... I'll have to do some surgery.
    GC was added to use galactigreg in the end.

• Hmm... Later on addition of GC might be the reason. No idea how forge handles it when the fluid suddenly comes from another mods on a allready existing map... Might be difficult to fix.

Yeah after looking at NBTEdit it doesn't seem like there's an intuitive way to just sub in the fluid. I'll probably just ditch GC + galactigreg.

The forge files (level.dat and session.lock) would have to be deleted/regenerated (manually from an identical set of configs) but in SP testing this appears to ruin the world.

Aha in the level.dat file I can see a fluid list in NBTExplorer. Maybe I can see some differences between a new and old world in there.

FIXED IT
    steps:
    generate world in the desired environment
    find level.dat > forge > defaultfluidlist in NBTExplorer
    copy from newly generated world and paste into old world's level.dat

There doesn't appear to be any adverse effects.

• GT 5.08.27

*Large Turbine and Large Heat Exchanger overhaul by pyure.
    *Fix Magic gen recipes missing without Thaumcraft.
    *Bronze Dust and Advanced Circuit Achievements now use OreDict.
    *Added 8 missing Metallurgy materials.
    *Fixed VibrantAlloy into molten PhasedGold recipes.
    *Fixed Batbuffer name in Nuclear Control.
    *Added Tooltips for auto output gui buttons.
    *Split used textures for items/blocks (Turbines/QChest/QTank/FusionComp).
    *Fixed QChest visuals in NEI.
    *Added NEI support for UUMatter recipes.

• LHE might be an overhaul. The Turbines were just fixes :)

Chloe, the turbines should no longer shut down when they run outta steam.

• Galacticraft machine don't seem to accept GT cables, but do accept power from GT batteries.

HV Battery Buffer > 2x Silver Cable > Oxygen Collector

Any solutions for using GT cables?

• Check your unification config and look on GC section, set true to GC desh plates.

Thanks for that. Saw your reply after I noted my fix, internet is iffy here this weekend. Cheers.

• False tells you it it is not unificated ( <- Greg's word, we know that's not how grammar works but he insists) to that mod's version. However, if no entry is set to True, it assumes GregTech True.

Thanks for the explanation.

• Sooo....

I uploaded a early testversion of GT 5.09.00

The worldgen should be complete, but important progression steps are still missing, so it is meant for testing and not ready for playing.

Changelog:

• Crash report time :

• So if anyone remembers the old Icecrete Roadway and how fast you can go on them, I just figured out how to go faster.

Lay down an Icecrete Roadway, then put on Quantumsuit Leggings, and Boots of the Comet.

I don't know exactly how fast you get going, but my rough test demonstrated speeds exceeding 100 blocks per second.