[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Umm...there is something strange. For example:

God of thunder grow with:
    Thorium block
    Thorium Ore
    Coal Ore
    Brown Limonite Ore
    Copper Ore

Does not grow:
    Copper Block
    Silver Block
    Copper Block

It seems that growing with many/all ores.

without any ore it does not grow

Yep.

• 4 days, i'm almost ready to fire up the teflon machine. MAN this was an undertaking!

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• blast furnace does not want to take oxygen. how to solve this problem?

Опиши подробнее что плавишь и состав печи, ну и скрин закинь.

• blast furnace does not want to take oxygen. how to solve this problem?

Have you added any mods like galacticraft recently? If so open up level.dat in nbtexplorer and delete the fluid list. It will properly regenerate on next boot.

Also on nuclear energy: what is wrong with the LHE and turbines?

• Quoted from "natzgul89"
    blast furnace does not want to take oxygen. how to solve this problem?

Have you added any mods like galacticraft recently? If so open up level.dat in nbtexplorer and delete the fluid list. It will properly regenerate on next boot.

thank you help. deleted and level.dat_old and everything worked

• Опиши подробнее что плавишь и состав печи, ну и скрин закинь.

я как бы не первый раз греговские машины делаю. и знаю что когда чтото не так. то надо искать проблему. а скрины тут не помогут. как структура сформируется. так перестает работать.

• я как бы не первый раз греговские машины делаю. и знаю что когда чтото не так. то надо искать проблему. а скрины тут не помогут. как структура сформируется. так перестает работать.

Ну кто знает, насколько хорошо человек осведомлён в том или ином вопросе, поэтому и стоит начинать с простого, так как проблема бывает до неприличия проста в решении.

• Ну кто знает, насколько хорошо человек осведомлён в том или ином вопросе, поэтому и стоит начинать с простого, так как проблема бывает до неприличия проста в решении.

ну как бы тебе сказать. я уже год назад выложил перевод на 5й грег. можно было и посмотреть мои сообщения.

• Official Post

Could we please stick to english?

Your request was accepted, for about 4 days.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• We use Sonic Ether's Shaders and unfortunately, the required GLSL Shaders don't work above Forge 1448. According to your post, multiplayer will break with those versions. I was trying to run Gregtech 5 Unofficial. Is there anything I can do besides giving up the shaders or no?

• Your request was accepted, for about 4 days.

Sadly it seems so...

We use Sonic Ether's Shaders and unfortunately, the required GLSL Shaders don't work above Forge 1448. According to your post, multiplayer will break with those versions. I was trying to run Gregtech 5 Unofficial. Is there anything I can do besides giving up the shaders or no?

You can try forge 1424 or older. But Forge 1448, GT and multiplayer does not work and there is no way around it.