[GregTech-5][1.7.10-FORGE-1355+][Unofficial but approved Port][Stable] Even GT5 Experimental is slowly getting stable.

• Project Red would probably be better by now, in as much as Forge Multipart is present in a lot more places than Immibis Microblocks.

RedLogic + Microblocks are by now a simple 2-year old solution to a 2-year old problem, for which there are now other, more expansive solutions.

... I'm not sure how either of them handle Red Alloy ingots though; if they handle them the wrong way, it could become way too easy to make GT circuits.

• Thanks! I did find a video on how to add Gregtech (see text below) to Forge Microblocks and in the video, they mentioned having ProjectRed installed as well so i went that route. No crashing on startup and new world gen. I did disable all the ore generations in the Project Red config (Tin, Sapphire, Ruby, Peridot, Copper etc) since its a duplicate in Gregtech. I did leave Marble and Volcano generation.

Just add to microblocks.cfg
    # Gregtech

"gregtech:gt.blockcasings":0-1­5
    "gregtech:gt.blockcasings2":0-­15
    "gregtech:gt.blockcasings3":0-­15
    "gregtech:gt.blockcasings4":0-­15
    "gregtech:gt.blockconcretes":0­-15
    "gregtech:gt.blockgranites":0-­15
    "gregtech:gt.blockmachines":0-­15
    "gregtech:gt.blockores":0-15

• I'm not sure if this is intended or if it is a bug and I also could not find a Post about it. I was trying to make some quests where you simply have a list on which bees you need to make one of the Bees that make a GT Comb. As i did the second one, which was the Stickyresin comd, i noticed that it is unobtainable. I later found out that the bee for it does exist, but it simply does not create the Stickyresin comb. I am just assuming that this is a bug so im posting it. Edit: Im using the 5.09.10 atm and IC2 v.2.2.785 and Forestry 3.7.0.633-unstable (not sure if that is a problem, but i am using this for a while now and most versions I tried other than this seem to be crashing my pack) I will gladly test the version you are using if the problem is just on my end :)
    Also i wasn't paying much attention for a while and a few days back i read about all the changelogs and just wanted to say that this is awesome and I jsut want to express my thanks for continuing the mod and implement stuff that is really awesome (the bees for example) :D Made me smile so hard when I read the changelogs. I jsut want to let a big thanks here (I think thats something everyone likes to hear ;)

Greetings from Germany

• I later found out that the bee for it does exist, but it simply does not create the Stickyresin comb.

Forestry Unweary Bee produce Stringy Combs. Stringy Combs + Centrifuge = Propolis. Propolis + Centrifuge = Sticky Resin.

Ideal Industrial Assembly (IIA) - my pretty hard industrial modpack based on GT5.09

Идеальная Индустриальная Сборка (ИИС) - довольно сложный сугубо индустриальный модпак, базирующийся на GT5.09

http://sapientmail.wixsite.com/minecraft

• Well, resing bees and combs is something i additionally added, so it is right that it should be used.
    Might change the comb output/usage overall a bit to make the bees strong, but not op compared to GT defaults. (Like combs boosting oreprocessing output instead directly outputting materials)

• Well, actually, I guess that video is out of date... I noticed in server log these errors... so not sure if I will run into issues with Forge Microblocks and Gregtech 5 Unofficial, anyone who uses these mods have an issue?

[Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockcasings":0-1­5
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: For input string: "1­5"
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockcasings2":0-­15
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: For input string: "­15"
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockcasings3":0-­15
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockcasings4":0-­15
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockconcretes":0­-15
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: For input string: "0­"
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockgranites":0-­15
    [16:23:17] [Client thread/ERROR]: Invalid line in microblocks.cfg: "gregtech:gt.blockmachines":0-­15

EDIT: I see whats wrong. These values no longer exist so I copied the gt.blockconcretes and granites (there are a whole lot more) from the recipe.cfg

• Something I been wondering... do covers add any blast resistance to machines? Like if I coat a machine in tungsteel plates, will it alter it in any way?

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• xF4m3, there was a recent update to support forestry 4.

Thats is good to know, thanks :D there is a lilttle problem for me though, Im also using extra bees aka binniemod, and that hasn't been updated to froestry 4 yet so im kinda stuck with my version :( If someone knows a way to get around that or an existing fix/port whatever there might be, i would be glad to here about that. I understood it like: "forestry 4+ GT5.09.10 have a stickyresin bee that can also produce the stickyresin comb" if thats right just don't comment on it :)

Forestry Unweary Bee produce Stringy Combs. Stringy Combs + Centrifuge = Propolis. Propolis + Centrifuge = Sticky Resin.

Thanks, but its not that i want a bee that can produce this stuff, its just that I'd like to make a little GT bee guide for my pack using quests, and i'd want to put all bees there and the ways to get them (kinda like a little "achievment system" where oyu can see your progress and maybe compete with other player on the server to see who can finish it first ;) but i would like the bees to have a purpose aswell, not just being astetic so thats why i asked.

Thanks for your reply guys and girls :)

• Hey Bloody, did you change anything performance-wise? I noticed that since the latest round of updates, the client launches MUCH faster. I updated GT, Railcraft, IC2 from 780 to 790, Pam's Harvestcraft and Buildcraft. Any of those could have helped but usually GT5U is the main load-hog (it usually makes up 2 minutes 37 seconds of the 3 minutes 33 seconds load time, last time I benched.) Now, it's loading in a lot less time. I'll do a bench shortly to find out exactly what changed. In case it was GT5U, good friggin' job! It's almost tolerable now! XD No seriously tho, kudos, this is a fantastic relief.

Quoted from "zorn":
    People can't handle losing. Lots of new games are like this. My son's Lego games? You die and respawn on the spot, just lose a bit of money. It's made so that anyone can win, even the worst players. Like TE, or EU. They say that IC2 is 'keeping them from moving on' but can never say what that is. In reality they just failed, blew up a bunch of stuff, and their fragile egos couldn't take it so they gravitate towards mods designed to guarantee that you succeed.

• Hey Bloody, did you change anything performance-wise? I noticed that since the latest round of updates, the client launches MUCH faster. I updated GT, Railcraft, IC2 from 780 to 790, Pam's Harvestcraft and Buildcraft. Any of those could have helped but usually GT5U is the main load-hog (it usually makes up 2 minutes 37 seconds of the 3 minutes 33 seconds load time, last time I benched.) Now, it's loading in a lot less time. I'll do a bench shortly to find out exactly what changed. In case it was GT5U, good friggin' job! It's almost tolerable now! XD No seriously tho, kudos, this is a fantastic relief.

Some small performance improvements. (ShawnBuckley)

Seems the improvements were allready better than expected. :D And more to come.

At the same time on my private server:

• what the fuck did you do? A 6,000 chunk spanning force-loaded chicken coup hopper farm?! 1.86 hour tick time?!

Quoted from "zorn":

• Official Post

I've done that sending my computer to sleep running Minecraft before.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Has anyone else noticed Z-fighting on the corners where two covers meet on a GT pipe or wire? I haven't looked at it without optifine and I don't think anyone is really interested in diving into the graphics code.

[00:46:21] [Client thread/ERROR]: Using missing texture, unable to load gregtech:textures/blocks/fluids/fluid.gas_sulfuricgas.png, java.io.FileNotFoundException

Missing texture after update from 5.09.09