Industrialcraft on Curseforge

• Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Again, I don't care about all that, wiki sending to the wrong place
    is mod author's fault, forums I don't give a shit about and nobody is
    forcing you to use them, downloading isn't hard and it's going to be
    done throught the launcher and I'm not forcing you to abandon your own
    download page, just to post it on Curse too, as far as messing with
    posts on minecraft forums, I don't know I don't use them and I don't
    care.

But hey, I guess I'm not surprised you don't want more
    visibility for your mod. You've been killing it for a while now, I
    suppose that's just an extension.

• Official Post

It won't happen because we would need to agree with the terms of use of Curse.

And those are not only terrible in the sense of stealing our property to make much more money with it than we would get, but also in the sense of not notifying anyone about changes inside the Terms of Use themselves, not to mention that we would have to be asked to agree about any update of those Terms, what they don't do, which is highly illegal in Germany (for good reasons), and since IC² is a Mod mainly created and maintained by Germans, we would never agree with those current Terms.

That's why.

• in the sense of stealing our property to make much more money with it than we would get, but also in the sense of not notifying anyone about changes inside the Terms of Use themselves, not to mention

It won't happen because we would need to agree with the terms of use of Curse.

And those are not only terrible in the sense of stealing our property to make much more money with it than we would get, but also in the sense of not notifying anyone about changes inside the Terms of Use themselves, not to mention that we would have to be asked to agree about any update of those Terms, what they don't do, which is highly illegal in Germany (for good reasons), and since IC² is a Mod mainly created and maintained by Germans, we would never agree with those current Terms.

That's why.

Curse isn't even made for german projects.
    (it isn't even available in german).

• Official Post

Curse isn't even made for german projects.
    (it isn't even available in german).

Then it's not made for IC2. End of story.

We had a long and productive debate about this a few weeks ago, and the closest you'd ever get to IC2 on Curse (or Fastcraft/Sampler for that matter) is a core mod that automatically downloads IC2, so we'd not be hosting anything of value on Curse. That was only an idea though, whether it happens or not is a different matter.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I don't care about more visibility. And I don't care about CurseForge; to me it's just another file hosting site, but for only for Minecraft content. And I don't want to make more work by hosting on two different sites.

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

Someone should fix the gravel texture in the background. It's been years now, come on people.

• Official Post

We could just get Player to bundle IC2 in Fastcraft, that'd get us noticed more.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hue hue hue. I wonder how mad certain members of r/FEEDTHEBEAST would be :P

Help the Official FTB Wiki reach a billion pages! [I had to keep changing it so there ^^]

• It won't happen because we would need to agree with the terms of use of Curse.

That's why.

Good reason, thank you