[Kirara 3.0] - A series of well-made GT hardmode servers. --- Official Random Thread.

• Well he would have to maintain only 1 Thread as the others are only there to not cause a confusion whenever there is a Mod Update, because that is what WILL happen if he does only 1 Thread for everything. The other 4 Threads would only contain Name, IP, ModList and posts with the most recent Updates and NOTHING he would have to worry about.

Nobody would be allowed to post there for Support, Talking or other things.

I think I will go with 2 threads AND a website. My GF will take care of this and she's good at OCDing on stuff like this. It would be fucking perfect. And I wouldn't have to do shit about it.

We'll see then how it goes. I think it will be better.

Also, should I include server info on random thread or on update thread ?

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• Server info only on *insert kirara server name* thread.
    Leave the "random" one with information that the thread is for discussion, whining and report of whatever.
    Redirect links to each individual thread and the website would be existing in all threads.

• Server info only on *insert kirara server name* thread.
    Leave the "random" one with information that the thread is for discussion, whining and report of whatever.
    Redirect links to each individual thread and the website would be existing in all threads.

Are you trying to create some sort of maze ? That would create no less than over 30 links.

I am still against this. Wait and see how I plan to do things. It will get better. If it still satisfies no one by then, I will consider going nuts and making an awful amount of threads.

[1.7.10][Kirara] New administrator of Kirara servers. A serie of well-made hardmode GregTech server. Come join the fun. ;]

• I will now proceed to update all 4 servers.

I will also make a new thread containing changelog, more colorz and the website link.

I hope everything goes smoothly again.

• Update was done successfully.

I'm not done arranging the threads, but think it will look better that way ? I will include all DL links on the neat website my gf made as well.

EDIT : Website is now online and ready for use. Find link in other thread.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Arch ().

• The kirara website looks great, good job.
    Just miss a list of people whitelisted on them.

Check my channel on YT for finished LPs (GT4 and GT5 ), and some stuff on 1.6.4
    I am realy not good with speech and english.

• The kirara website looks great, good job.
    Just miss a list of people whitelisted on them.

Yes. That could be great. My GF takes care of it, so I will ask her later. Should be done by tomorrow if you live in Europe.

And, thanks !

• What is KCore?

My mod. Converted to hold a few items, temporarily. It's a bit big, but none of the textures get loaded in game. Don't worry.

EDIT : Made a post in official thread. K2 users might wanna look at it.

• Doesn't forge auto generate a backup when loading a world with missing items/blocks?

Don't ask me why, it didn't do any. Told me it would, then when I pressed confirm it told me something which sounded to me as : "FUCK YOU. NOT DOING SHIT ABOUT BACKUP."

• it's a big program. what do you expect? it always working?

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• It did save me as well in the past. I figure maybe it's a linux permission thingie. Maybe it did not have the rights to create something new in the folder. Could it be ?

Aroma backup will prevent stuff like that. It will just lag the server quite a bit for a little while, 2-3 times a day.

• I will check this when I update the servers. I will do this later today. Nothing will change for clients though. IIRC.

• Changed enviromine, hunger overhaul and spice of life configs.
    Things may or may not need further change.

This is for Arch's use, btw.