IC is dead

• Before we keep throwing things in that already said.

I would say as long the generaly care need for the machines are there (based on that what you gain) then +x3 is not op. If you just plug and play (which is mechanism) then it is op...

I did not play with Rotary craft so much but i nodest everything has his cost (even x3 oreprocessing) and same counts for Factorization. You can get 3x ore processing but it takes about 20-30 times longer then simple x2-x2,25

• Official Post

RotaryCraft justifies it anyway, it is really really expensive.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• yeah, you need high-tier engines to run the extractor continuously, and it is very power hungry. before that, you need to deal with the wonkiness of RotaryCraft's's power storage system.

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• There is no power storage in rotary craft ( except if you convert RotaryCraft rotation units into Electricraft electricity/RF/EU/Mekanism Joules/UE joules and then vice-versa ;P ) or if you use the flywheel ;)

• wrong. at least the last time i played with it, there was this thing called "industrial coil", which can store quite a bit ofpower(especially the one made from bedrock which can hold simply craptons), but you cannot put power in and out at the same time, you have to toggle modes with a redstone signal. also, you can only see the power stored if you rightclick it with a certain tool(forgot the name, it's in the in-game handbook).

Native language german, please point out mistakes to me. forget it, my english is better than that of a good deal of people on the forums anyway.

IC Related Quotes thread. If you ever need some good puns.

• Hold on, voltage doesn't work anymore? So i've been setting up transformers and worrying about my machines exploding for nothing?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• Official Post

A little bit :D

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• I was wondering why my machines weren't exploding when I plugged 512EU/t cables into my 32EU/t machines. Well then, that's a damn shame. Imo, the fact you had to watch your voltage was one of the big things that made IC2.

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

• *There is a config for activating loss again, as far as I know ( and last time I tested ), explosions where still absent...

Use classic if you like explosions or a more softcore mechanic which stops eu flow.

@Industrial coil : OOOOH yeah, this thing, completely forgot about it, yeah you can, but I think there is some important loss iirc xD