New pump functionality

• I haven't tracked down exactly when it was changed, but in recent versions of IC2, the pump is no longer limited to affecting the block directly below it. It can be redirected with a wrench, and can pull distant liquids, somewhat similar to a BuildCraft pump, though possibly in a different pattern and with a different range. However, neither the IC2 wiki page (http://wiki.industrial-craft.net/index.php?title=Pump) nor the FTB wiki page (http://ftb.gamepedia.com/Pump_%28IndustrialCraft_2%29) have any mention of this. Could somebody please update one or both of those? Thanks.

• Official Post

It was around build 538.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Neither do they generate more power next to geothermal generators, a minor oversight I guess.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Yeah, it's more annoying to check for outdated information on pages than things that are missing pages all together. The magnetiser probably still needs updating too, unless someone got around to do it earlier.

I see this too much.