[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Works like a champ! Thanks Aresenic. I really only use the advanced macerator, but it is awesome. I don't use extractors or compressors often enough to warrant the advanced version. The no sound on the advanced macerator is also nice.
    Now if only the advanced solar panels would get updated. I haven't had a chance to play with them. It would be nice to see some advanced wind/water mills too. You know, something that is actually worth building.

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

• If adv.solars is smt "actually worth building" and windmills arent then you should comsider using TMI for geting inventorys full of charged laps

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• If adv.solars is smt "actually worth building" and windmills arent then you should comsider using TMI for geting inventorys full of charged laps

Huh? I think he is referring to the absolute uselessness of windmills and watermills, if you don't sit there and babysit them, they produce at most, 0.25 EU/t....windmills need to be so far away from anything else they are not feasible.

• windmill farm - 24 mills, 40-80 EU/sec
    looks nice and techy on top of the mountain :D
    advanced solars are no big diffrence to TMIing laps imho, too OP

Ever notice when forums have a suggestion board, there's a small group of idiots who just hang around that little forum section? Yeah, I'm one of those guys. (c) by That one guy

• There is one issue I've run into with the Rotary Macerator - it doesn't properly act on indirect redstone power, making it impossible to use the rotary macerator in conjunction with RP2 Transposers. Since the normal IC² blocks react properly to indirect redstone power, I think this qualifies as either a bug or oversight.

Loving it otherwise, though :D

• windmill farm - 24 mills, 40-80 EU/sec
    looks nice and techy on top of the mountain :D
    advanced solars are no big diffrence to TMIing laps imho, too OP

Except you can MODIFY THEIR OUTPUT....and are pretty damned expensive, not to mention time consuming to make....don't like 11/1? CHANGE IT! Don't just be an arrogant ass and compare them to giving yourself lappys....

• just waiting for it to be updated for 1.23 now

It works.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• Not rushing or anything, but do you have an estimation of when this will be updated for ic2 v1.23?

• Shindou
    unless it takes 5 diamond each to make, it's cheap
    and you didn't read my title did you? :D

• i never used it , and dont shut up me sir, i have the right to speak whatever i like

• i never used it , and dont shut up me sir, i have the right to speak whatever i like

Not on someone else's server you don't. "Free Speech" doesn't work on private property
    now shut up already. You don't like it? fine. Just don't complain about it all the time.

• yeah right... private property concept on internets. me lulz much

edit: anyways, i'm tired of clicking this forum's bookmark, i'm gonna take a break from reading/posting activities

• if this mod is not being officially updated could you rename it. Be cool to see other mods create an Advance Machines mod with more machines!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Hi Zipp et al

I've tweaked this mod a little more. As well as including my earlier indirect redstone fix, I've made it load the recipes from the normal extractor/macerator/compressor- so it will automatically support any recipe that is added to those machines (I think- about to test with the biodiamonds stuff).

I think this might be slightly useful as it means these advanced machines will work on the redpower ores too :)

Should I upload a patch here, a la the earlier fix? Currently only working on SSP, but I think I can make it work the same for SMP too ;)

Edit: confirmed working for anything that adds recipes to core compressor/extractor/macerator. BioDiamonds, for example.

• is this new patch a fix for the no name singularity compressor? cause mines is still blank when using arsenic's temp. fix =3

also looks cool for the redpower support =).

• Hi, I was just trying the mod, and it really is something I find appealing (it's too easy to clog a standard macerator-equipped room :( ). I'd like to mention a little oversight, however, and it's that, in the temporary fix (which is the one I downloaded ^^), there is no compatibility with the Ore Dictionary, or at least it seems like there isn't. To test this, I just tried to put a copper ore (and later a tin ore) from Eloraam's Redpower 2 inside the rotary macerator, which didn't react in any way.

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.