[AddOn v1.43/v1.64] Advanced Machines V3.2 Beta 2

• Hey, thanks for making these sweet machines. Could anyone here possibly help me fix this so I can get it running? Error to follow.

• Same guy here, just thought I should add that I get this error with all of the IC2 Addons minus the BTW one. What am I missing that includes that BlockMultiID class?

• Oh...well, herp de derp....thanks for that....maybe I shouldn't be trying to mod my game at 0430 after getting no sleep the day before huh?

• i was just thinking if this mod is updated to 1.8.1, because i get and error
    if it is then this is my error

• /facepalm

Read a few posts above you before you post. It's not updated yet.

Also, I need rotary macerators, my ordinary ones don't provide enough speed to do anything.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

• /facepalm

Read a few posts above you before you post. It's not updated yet.

Also, I need rotary macerators, my ordinary ones don't provide enough speed to do anything.

thought so im just tired of hearing 10 macerators running at the same time :S
    hope its updated soon

Keep up the good work all

• thought so im just tired of hearing 10 macerators running at the same time :S
    hope its updated soon

Keep up the good work all

heh, I just sort of ripped the sounds out of the .jar (open jar in 7zip, delete sound folder)
    Love the mod and all but the sounds get rather annoying after a while.

• heh, I just sort of ripped the sounds out of the .jar (open jar in 7zip, delete sound folder)
    Love the mod and all but the sounds get rather annoying after a while.

well because i did that i now lost all mc sounds xD

• Official Post

I'm working on it. I've got to correct that pesky 'block parameter can not be null' error before I can properly test it for bugs. On SMP, I'll begin work on it once I've solved the SSP version. As a note though, I'll reiterate the fact that I'm a noob in java coding, so the problem is probably staring me in the face, and I've yet to notice. Until then though, this mod is for Minecraft 1.7.3 ONLY! Hope this clears up some things, and prove that I haven't disappeared. Thank you for your continued patience, and if anyone has any ideas as to the problem, please don't hesitate to share.

• must have opened the wrong .jar
    the IC2 jar has the sounds embedded in it.

instead of deleting them and causing the game to be still looking for them every time they should be played you could have opened the config file of IC2 and set the custom sounds to false -.-'