New server based on gregtech 5 unofficial - read inside

• Not sure what the mod is called but how do you feel about extended bees options and extended tree species? Would it break the balance of the server?

I'm not planning to join the server, but I think you mean Binnie's Mods. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been updated to be compatible with Forestry 4 yet.

• I'm not planning to join the server, but I think you mean Binnie's Mods. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been updated to be compatible with Forestry 4 yet.

would any changes to the server, make you join? :)

• would any changes to the server, make you join? :)

No. I have no interest in multiplayer online video games anymore (last one I played was the Wyvern rpg), though there's a tiny chance I'd make an exception for playing with people I know in real life. Also, I'm planning to try to take a long break from Minecraft soon (like maybe after I've made some helium plasma in the GT5u fusion reactor).

Edit: In spite of my lack of interest in playing on a Minecraft server, I'd still like to point out an ambiguity in the rules:

Only mine with autominers in mining world

That could mean that autominers are forbidden in the overworld, or that manual mining is forbidden in the mining world. The former seems more likely, but it would be a good idea to make that more explicit.

• I'm not planning to join the server, but I think you mean Binnie's Mods. As far as I can tell, it hasn't been updated to be compatible with Forestry 4 yet.

GT5.9 adds it own GT bees, you produce pretty much all useful stuff with those, from sticky resine to tungsten to quartz.

Edit: Will the server use GT credits, IC credits or anything like that as a official currency?

• GT5.9 adds it own GT bees, you produce pretty much all useful stuff with those, from sticky resine to tungsten to quartz.

Edit: Will the server use GT credits, IC credits or anything like that as a official currency?

Sadly i know nothing about currency but all trading is allowed - player controlled economy? :)

• Sorry maybe this demonstrates my lack of understanding but is there a pack code to add this ?

I have down loaded the zip with packs and unzipped it

• Sorry maybe this demonstrates my lack of understanding but is there a pack code to add this ?

I have down loaded the zip with packs and unzipped it

create a new instance in MultiMC and choose "Import Modpack (local file or link):" and choose the zip you downloaded :) https://multimc.org/

• The modpack has been updated, the old download links should still work, I think we are rdy for GO tomorrow friday 15:00 CET :D

• And now, one day after you decide to make your own pack, Kirara KR gets sheduled to start on monday...

Life is unfair. However we still gonna try and start this up.

I know this server and connection is very good and hopefully we can bring a good, fun and stable server to our players.

I respect that some want to play on kirara since its a old community with experience in running servers and i hope everything works out for that server aswell.

If something doesnt work out or start gets delayed you're still welcome here - hope to see you :)

• Sadly splitting player base... Well, can't be helped.

For me, there are 2 big issues in this pack:

ExU and that even with default configs, so totally op...
    Also close to no additional balancings/scripts as far i can see.

About the hardware, afaik the current kirara server is at last on the same level.

• We really want the server to be hardcore - as I said we need players like you to help us make it hard and good. Thanks for this input ill look into removing extrautils. We dont need it - it was mainly for drums but the portal and other items are op as you mention. About balancing scripts we use those we can find and that makes sense. If you have any ideas we would gladly listen.

I agree splitting the player base is bad - very bad but sadly i dont trust that kirara will be running monday and stable - earlier there was radio silence for a long while and i want something that is totally fresh and fair for all. Also planning change about worldgen is not something i like much since it will be annnoing to wait on - and wait for how long?

This server i know when will be online - if its down i know exactly why and when it will be up again - if something breaks i can help fix it and get us running again. The Kirara server is a big question mark for me - atm i dont even believe it will be running monday.

If we could take a chat on ts or something like that and agree on combined forces on a fresh server that would be great - but im not sure thats what you and kirara want - we dont try to steal players - we just try to make a good and fun hardmore server for gt fans.

The fact that kirara starts now when we announced our server and gotten some potential players seem "strange" and as i mention earlier i still dont belive its online, stable and playable from monday. I hope i will be proven wrong.

• They were quite the last few months, but overall they were active for over a year, so it is at last likely they will stay longer. You on the other side are new to me and i know absolutely not how you handle stuff.

In my personal opinion: Instead of beginning your own pack from zero, how about you host kirara KR? After adding more scripts and other changes, the packs would be allmost the same anyways. Double the staff would also be nice. make sure there are at last 2-3 that access in case of crashloops and automated offsite backup every 24h. Then wenn RTG is said to be ready, a second wolrd with it could be opened on the current kirara server and these that want to use it can move. In case it ever gets there and is worth it.

But no idea how you or keda think about that. That ia just how i would handle it.

• Im up for working together - i can provide teamviewer access to the server and such for the kirara admin.

My only wish is that we start soon - people dont want to be waiting a long time for something to happen.

I didnt start this to become admin - i started this to play with other players with the same interest and passion.

If kirara admin is up for it so am i.