[AddOn v1.15] Advanced Solar Panel 1.2

• Hey um, just got the add-on to work'n everything so uh, where do i go to change the settings of the Solar panel, i'm trying to change it to 8/2 EU/T Day/night but all i have are the PNG's for the block and GUI and the class files, Please help :S

• Your Minecraft folder -> config folder -> IC2AdvancedSolarPanel.cfg

thanks a lot man, almost got worried that i couldn't open it because i had no app for it, but i just converted it to a txt file then converted it back after i edited, it works fine, thanks a lot! :D

• Guys I will get back to this when I can. Like I have said I m relocating... hell to even type this I had to go my new apartments business center since I don't even have internet at my apartment yet.

All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in
    the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find
    that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
    for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true.
    --T.E. Lawrence

• Can't wait for the 1.23 version.

I understand the whole "not having enough time" thing, take it easy ice. This is an amazing mod.

• :Intergrated Heat Dispenser:

Hey.

Looked in to the code. Looks like something was just moved around. But I have no idea if it works or not. Here is the compiled tempfix with the errors fixed.
    OBS!
    BACK UP YOUR WORLD! =) I havn't tested this :)

can you also try SMP verion if you can?

• The rubber usage of this is amazing I ran out of 2 stacks SO fast along with some industrial diamonds and a lot of time getting bronze as all my tin and copper are already smelted,other than that,I realized that the config file there gives massive room for ruining the game as players could easily get each panel producing 512EU/t day and night unless I misred the file.

• The rubber usage of this is amazing I ran out of 2 stacks SO fast along with some industrial diamonds and a lot of time getting bronze as all my tin and copper are already smelted,other than that,I realized that the config file there gives massive room for ruining the game as players could easily get each panel producing 512EU/t day and night unless I misred the file.

A) I'm hoping players aren't trying to ruin there own game.
    B) Safeguards have been put in place. The max output is 16/8.
    C) No I haven't forgotten about this guys. I m still just busy.

All people dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in
    the dusty recesses of their mind, wake in the morning to find
    that it was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous people,
    for they dream their dreams with open eyes, and make them come true.
    --T.E. Lawrence

• Unfortunatlly while the temp fix works (thanks BTW) it doesn't show the texture.

I love these addons as soon I will have no block id's so its nice to still add a little more...

Over modding is the key to success.

One day creepers will learn how to use doors. Then nobody will be safe...

• for all those people who think this is horribly game-breaking, I could just go get a couple of geothermal generators and run those instead, and it looks to me that using a little tin is less expensive than a bunch of carbon, alloy, rubber, and other expensive stuff.

• Hmm, I am getting an ID conflict, but the config file for your temp isn't generating for me to change the ID arsinie

What IDs is it using? I want to download, but I don't want to put up with ID conflicts.