[AddOn v1.15] Advanced Solar Panel 1.2

• it loaded ok after i changed the id but the blocks are black and can't be placed or interacted with can someone plz help

• What IDs is it using? I want to download, but I don't want to put up with ID conflicts.

Funny thing, it's using ID 221...which is standard IC2's ID for the Wall block....cpw, or someone who knows how to, needs to change that ASAP. There is no excuse for not checking base IC2 ID's....

• Funny thing, it's using ID 221...which is standard IC2's ID for the Wall block....cpw, or someone who knows how to, needs to change that ASAP. There is no excuse for not checking base IC2 ID's....

there is no excuse for not looking at version number this release is for 1.15 wich did not use the ID. the release after 1.15 got the construction foam in with id 221 but yet if you use this mod with 1.23 the id clash will be the last of your problem. if you get the adv solar in your world you can kiss it goodbye. So please next time gather all information require before comment like those.

• there is no excuse for not looking at version number this release is for 1.15 wich did not use the ID. the release after 1.15 got the construction foam in with id 221 but yet if you use this mod with 1.23 the id clash will be the last of your problem. if you get the adv solar in your world you can kiss it goodbye. So please next time gather all information require before comment like those.

You are truly stupid are you not? CPW PORTED THIS MOD TO 1.23!

• Now now no need for name calling people. Settle this like mature adults or ignore each other.

I am not going to take such a condescending remark from an unregistered lightly, especially one who didn't even bother to read 6 or so posts back to see the port. And I'll thank you to not attempt to correct me or moderate my statements.

• Ok... This took a little while to figure out :P But managed to get the textures working, as well as a SMP file.
    The SMP has a weird bug i can't seem to figure out... The panels never point UP... :P But seems to work OK otherwise.

I advise a backup of your world... as always...

Give me some feedback on the SMP version :)

PS.
    Dont change the block IDs in the client config if you plan on using it in SMP. The SMP doesn't generate an ID config file.. Didn't figure out how to.

• Thanks Arsen, I do hope you changed the default ID to something other than 221. Haven't loaded it in yet, will do that in a minute.

• Thank you SOOOOOOOOO MUCH Arsenic!!!!
    IT WORKS FOR SMPPPPPPP!

O and if you guys are experiencing difficulties with the panels, then delete your client advanced solar panel config, and change the scaffold id in the IC2 config.

• Thanks for the hotfix.

But, I noticed a little something I felt I should mention, looking through my CraftGuide, I noticed that the Adv. Solar Panel could be crafted by one dirt block. Fix for this, please?

• Trying out the fix by arsenic and my advanced solar panels are not generating any eu/s

• it loaded ok after i changed the id but the blocks are black and can't be placed or interacted with can someone plz help

the solution is to make them again using 1 dirt block to create another advanced solar panel that he included in the hotfix it fixes the texture and GUI. If your getting the scaffolding error try getting ID resolver

• Hey.

Looked in to the code. Looks like something was just moved around. But I have no idea if it works or not. Here is the compiled tempfix with the errors fixed.
    OBS!
    BACK UP YOUR WORLD! =) I havn't tested this :)

Is this an update to 1.23 because the file says its still for 1.15