Kirara Reborn Official Announcement Thread

• Almost every AE2 tweaked recipe that takes "certus quartz" or "Fluix Crystal" or "nether quartz" is tweaked wrongly.... there should be an option to use the "pure" version of all the 3 crystals.. like in normal AE2 and EC2..

Am I just talking to a wall here or? - everyone that is used to use AE2 will complain when they begin to use AE2 and EC2..

Who made the tweaks, who has the responsibility to fix the tweaks, as soon as possible?

edit: also, 4k component takes 4x 1k component in recipe.. there is no benefit to making a 4k instead of 4x 1k? - besides casing.. like 4x16k is way better than 1 64k - the vanilla recipe takes always 3x components

• Can some1 tell me why server crashes when i log in?

It might be somehow connected to Nonotan issue, when he tries to log in, server crashes immediately. He said he enter nether portal from nether to overworld somewhere near spawn.
    I'm afraid the only option is to wait for evening for Keda to come and investigate. Most likely some blocks or items crash it, might be from Forestry.

• Hm

Well I didnt go trough nether. In was overworld mining with full inventroy of banded iron, copper, and chalopryte. And i was walking to base. Only thing i was using was grapple (hope its not the cause). about 300m from base i crashed.

• ll I didnt go trough nether. In was overworld mining with full inventroy of banded iron, copper, and chalopryte. And i was walking to base. Only thing i was using was grapple (hope its not the cause). about 300m from base i crashed.

Doubt it's grapple. Most likely something at your base causing it. My bet would be on some Forestry stuff since it's got somewhat unstable with 4.x release.

• something at your base causing it. My bet would be on some Forestry stuff since it's got somewhat unstable with 4.x release.

Doubt its Forestry. Got 3 apiarys, gt conveyour and pipe on one of them. Besides that i got carpenter, squezzer, clokwork engine and 1 peat engine. Nothing of wich is running or doing anything. The only thing that comes to mind is that INVICTRA tried to connect carpenter directly to gt electricty and it worked. Dunno if he disconnected it tho. Its not operating that is for sure.

Also how do i get on irc so i can get intouch with keda? Never had to use that arhaic program before :P

• there is no recipe for "30k coolant cell" and "60k coolantcell" - so some other items is uncraftable?

so adv. jetpack is currently uncraftable.. because the "overclocker upgrade" requres a "30k coolant cell"

"Superconductor Cover" is also uncraftable.

• Changelog:
    * IC2
    - Removed renaming of items.
    - Returned default GT reactor, reactor chamber, reactor hatch and crop harvester recipes.
    - Added back cropmatron recipe
    - Fixed coolant recipes
    - Fixed dusts recipes (+added few)
    - Small fixes (yes, I add this everytime)
    - Added recipe for IHL Transmitter thingy
    - Returned Miner recipe
    - Tweaked Advanced Machine Casing recipe.
    - Tweaked Drills recipes.

* Gravisuite
    - Small Advanced Drill tweak.

* Railcraft
    - Handcraft now uses wood plates instead of oak planks

Forestry config changelog:
    - Fertilizer now lasts 2,5 longer in farm.
    - Buffed a bit biomass yield.
    - Buffed mulch yield from fruits.
    - Lowered a bit energy consumption by all machines.