Mark V Class A-5 CASUC

• Well buildcraft + IC2 + RedPower finally work on my system. So I made an automated coolant system for a nuclear reactor.
    Also, please please please fix the compatibility bugs between BC and IC2 :(

Specs:
    Class A (4.35 Efficiency)
    Mark I-I (Cooled from the inside, never needs to be shut down)

Chambers: 5 (Would be six if BC knew how to handle the chambers :) )
    Coolant Rate: 9i/t
    Energy Produce: 870 eu/t (Too much for a msfu to cope with :( )

Piccies:

PLEASE NOTE THIS PICTURE IS FROM AN OLDER REACTOR, ONLY 500 EU PRODUCED IN THIS ONE.....THIS ONE CAN HOOK INTO A MSFU

Here are some extra screenshots: notice the damage everywhere? Failed experiments...

• Please us the -CASUC suffix
    for Constantly Applied SUC
    also your screenshot shows 500 EU/t ?

• Please us the -CASUC suffix
    for Constantly Applied SUC
    also your screenshot shows 500 EU/t ?

Okay I will change my suffix, and yeah that screenshot was an old one :( sorry. Will update shortly.

Edit: When your looking at thumbnails its very easy to upload the wrong one.

• So ... Where do you get the ice from?

Either compressed snowballs,
    Or too many items :)

And on another note the calculation for the EU production was wrong, it produces about 100 eu less than I stated. Still don't have a screenshot though, been rebuilding after I left it running while I went to lunch.....it ran out of ice :(

• The problem would be that without a mod that can easily create a *lot* of snowballs/ice, these ice-cool reactors pretty much requires TMI :|

• I've been thinking about this too, and by combining build craft with equivalent exchange you can use the fact that 2 glass can be transmuted to 3 sand, which can then be smelted. Now you have an infinite source of glass, and 8 glass can be transmuted into ice. ;)

I just built a small proof of concept ice-factory, but the downside is that it only produced ~2 ice per minute, and from my experiments with reactors and ice I know that that isn't really cutting it. :P

This was, however not optimized, and perhaps something more efficient could be done with bc2.

• On my request the author of EE change it so that you can convert diamonds and clay balls backwards into 32 lapis > 32 obsidian > 256 ice so 1 diamond = 256 ice
    now which do you value the most? diamonds or energy?

• I suggest that C.A.S.U.C. tagged reactors should have the Mark that they would have without -SUC

• How much energy does it take to turn enough snow into ice via compressor? When considering that, how much energy is produced per day?

I am the dumbest person in the world, according to anyone else.