GregTech 6 MineTweaker

• could you give me a screenshot of the Recipes you are missing in my crucible?

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Writeup by Ore Dictionary

1 Phased Iron = 1 Iron + 1 Enderpearl
    1 Electrical Steel = 1 Iron + 1 coal + 1 Silicon
    ?= 1 steel + 1 Silicon (+ ? coal)
    1 Conductive Iron = 1 Iron + 1 Redstone
    1 Energetic Alloy = 1 gold + 1 Redstone + 1 glow-stone
    1 Phased Gold = 1 Energetic Alloy + 1 Enderpearl
    1 Dark Steel = 1 Iron + 1 coal + 1 Obsidian
    ?= 1 steel + 1 Obsidian (+ ? coal)
    1 Redstone Alloy = 1 Silicon + 1 Redstone

• Cont...

1 Soularium = 1 gold + 1 Soulsand(or components thereof)
    1 Electrum Flux = 1 Electrum + 2 Redstone
    4 Enderium Base = 2 Tin + 1 Platinum + 1 Silver

Electrum Flux is the only one you have a itemset for.
    Enderium Base is there because the EnderIO Alloyer only accepts 3 item types.
    Dark Iron has bars, ladders, a grinding ball and an anvil.
    Oddly, the bars are called "Dark Iron Bars" and are in "barsIron"

• Those should all now have a respective alloying Recipe. Including the Enderium Base.

Dark Iron and Dark Steel are two different things afaik.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• Dark Iron is a metal added by Factorization isn't it? That used to be made using the wrath fire on iron blocks.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Hello everyone in this thread

Im trying to launch GT 6 tweaker, just for example i wrote a example script, but i got nothing

Code
    1. import mods.MTUtilsGT;
    2. MTUtilsGT.addCustomRecipe("sShredderRecipes",true, 128, 128, [10000], [<minecraft:stone>], null, null, [<minecraft:diamond_block>]);

But it has no effect

Does this GT6 minetweaker wirking or not?

The post was edited 1 time, last by ipbars ().

• Having the same issue, doesn't work.