Requesting permission to continue developement of the Modular Force field for Minecraft 1.7.10

• I'd like to try my hand at modding to add to the IC2 community, the modular force field system is a mod i wanted to use but since developement has stopped it is incompatible with my current Minecraft 1.7.10 if this is okay let me know amd i will get right on it

Regards V497

• I used this version and it kept on crashing my Minecraft, unless I was downloading the wrong one... Could happen, if that is the case then I rescind my request but I would like some advice on modding as I want to make my own mods for minecraft that are compatible with the techmods (technical mods) I have installed

Edited once, last by V497: Because spelling ().

• Official Post

It was an alpha release a year and a half ago, it's no wonder it doesn't work. Guess it would be a start if it was decompiled, providing it worked to start with.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.