Cross-Breeding problem, mainly StickReed

• Running IC2 Experimental 2-2.2.810
    Minecraft 1.7.10

My greenhouse is at level 68. With crop-matron supplying water and fertilizer.

Problem, I cannot get stickreed. I've tried almost every possible combination. I've got over 7 hours or gameplay today into this. Am I missing something easy.

I've read every forum post and watched every video I could find, theres no reason this shouldn't work, maybe I'm the unluckiest person. ALmost ready to cheat a seed bag in

• Easy. Just breed reed with reed. If that doesn´t work, post some pictures of your greenhouse.

• Official Post

Crops are (partly) down to chance so it could be anything with anything, but normally it's fairly quick to get with reeds-reeds.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Interestingly, once i got the stickreed, I now am growing "stagnium" and "cyprium"

they will not mature, and I can't find anything on the wiki. they are at growth 3/4 . I've literally spent all day growing crops.

• Interestingly, once i got the stickreed, I now am growing "stagnium" and "cyprium"

they will not mature, and I can't find anything on the wiki. they are at growth 3/4 . I've literally spent all day growing crops.

Some crops require special blocks below them in order to fully mature. It's probably safer if I don't directly give away what blocks those particular crops need, but there's a clue in the first post of [1.7.10 - Addon] Useful-Crops - IC2 Crops will rise again!