• Underground Nuclear Experiment Facility

This thread is dedicated to the development of my UNEF. So far I have a basic coolant generator set up, the basic building, and part of the control room.

The facility will have a Class V nuclear reactor which is cooled with Ice which is automatically generated by the system, there will be an advanced logic system to ensure the smooth running of the facility, and an emergency evacuation sequence should it be needed. I will be posting a new post per update, but it will be a detailed post on what I have done....not a few words.

UNEF Episode #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-1-c90BeKM

• Is that a power meter block I see peeking out in the last photo :)

It's good to see people using my mod! :D

Yes it is :) can I give you a suggestion?
    (I have a very poor memory, I did read your post but I worked it out for myself, If I say something which is already implemented please don't shout)

Make the counter reset when it gets a redstone current, and have a live updating eu/t number, it would be so much more useful :D

• Is it possible to generate snow? Charcoal is easy enough, but I can't see ice being made without snow... :(

I have not found a way to make snow yet, I will just have loads of chests full of snow lol. WIsh there was a legit way to make it.

• The only issue now is the water cell generator... I've tried pump next to miner above infinite water source, no luck, is it even possible? :(

• Official Post

You'll need a chest next to the Pump like this:

If you're willing to use Equivalent Exchange, you could produce infinite cells using this:

Using a Fully Automatic Charcoal Factory(See Here), you can fuel my new Empty Cell Factory. The conversions are:

8 Cobblestone-->1 Redstone Ore
    4 Redstone Ore-->1 Iron ore
    1 Iron ore + 1 Tin ore-->2 Tin Ore

Here's the tricky bit. The newly created Tin Ore MUST be placed in a chest. The chest has 2 outputs. 1 feeds back into the tin conversion chest, while the other continues along. After that:

1 Tin Ore + Macerator-->2 Tin Dust
    2 Tin Dust-->2 Tin
    4 Tin-->16 Empty Cell

I recommend using a chest after this and pumping them from there into the top of the Pumps using Insertion Pipes. FYI, the top is for the top slot, and the sides are for the bottom slot in a Pump.

Then simply compress the Water Cells into Snowballs, and then into Ice.

Hope you enjoy.

• Wait....so it doesnt get rid of the water? It continuously pumps it up?