[128x] Sphax Texture Pack IC² Addon 0.7 [now with MFR, RP2, BC and EE]

• man, you just keep rolling out excellent work! Thanks! :thumbup:

• Ok, so I got my first donation yesterday and was REALLY suprised and happy about it! That gave me the drive to ignore my real life for a couple of hours (a lot actually) and worked on the RP2 stuff. I've started the machines (not much to show yet, doesn'tlook too good yet) and finished the world textures. So You'll have all the ores/gems/tree/marble etc plus the items lke the tools in Sphax goodness!

Thank you guys for encouraging me,I hope you'll like what I come up with!

Gonna take a break now, need to eat, sleep, shower and all that! :)

*edit*
    Forgot to mention, I also added the alloy furnace! :)

• Just to let you know we been using this like an hour after you released it and love it. Looking forward to an update on the tubes/wires they are kind of the most viewed thing on top them machine blocks hehe. Keep up the good work and don't rush and never burn yourself out!

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Got permission from Caden to spread the word of his awesome Buildcraft pack!
    He has some sweet stuff coming up, I'll let you know once he's ready. ;)

• Got permission from Caden to spread the word of his awesome Buildcraft pack!
    He has some sweet stuff coming up, I'll let you know once he's ready. ;)

What kind of pack?

A Sphax Texture pack for buildcraft?

• You guys are awesome. Everything is looking great. Thank you for the time you have put into these so far as well as your continued support of them.

• The quality of these packs is outstanding! Like so may others I'm waiting with baited breath for the rest of the Redpower stufff to come out! :D Please keep up the good work!

• Hey there ruyan,
    I nearly finished RP2. Not just world and (I think) a nicer version of that brick-furnace. :P
    Who is the original author of your RP-addition? Might want to have a chat. :)
    Sphax (I think) just ignored my post on the MCF-thread.

A picture of it at an early stage (corrected the little glitch on the redstone-bridge e.g.). Got to do machines and interfaces as well as world-items and am finished then.

ruyan: Außerdem darfst sogar in deiner Muttersprache mit mir reden. :P

Quote from HeadHunter67

I'm not an artist at all - hell, I'm so clumsy that if I pick up a pencil I'm more likely to draw blood than anything else

• 64x textures?
    I cant use 128x texture packs or ill only have about 7-15FPS

I would use these textures cuz the originals just look so bad :P

• Sweet baby Batman, that's awesome!
    I did the world stuff for RP2 myself, so feel free to send me a pm (if you want to talk, just send me your skype or something).
    Sphax seems to have other things on his mind and doesn't care about the IC/BC/RP stuff at all it seems.

Also I like my derpy looking brick furnace a lot! :D

64x textures?
    I cant use 128x texture packs or ill only have about 7-15FPS

I would use these textures cuz the originals just look so bad :P

Since I don't need to continue the RP2 stuff, I have some spare time to repack everything for 64x. I'll get on it tonight I think.

• Can you also keep your version numbers on the IC2 stuff. It seems you changed the thread name (which removed it) and didn't add it under your IC2 section. I would hate to miss an update as your work is great.

• Can you also keep your version numbers on the IC2 stuff. It seems you changed the thread name (which removed it) and didn't add it under your IC2 section. I would hate to miss an update as your work is great.

Don't worry, there's soon gonna be a dedicated forum for Sphax addons with the goal of making it easier for you guys to keep up with updates and such. But I'll add the version number for you again, sorry I took it out... There were so many numbers, I thought it might be confusing. :)

• Looking forward to the RailCraft textures myself. Also, the RocketScience addon for IC2 would look pretty sweet in this style too, when you run out of the other things to texture. :D