[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• As the first port Bukkit went faster than expected :D:D

release Modular Force Field System Version 2.0_Beta 1 now available for Bukkit

have a lot of fun while testing and please thank all the errors post here.

• What can I use this addon beside for gates? My imagination is empty :( .

SSP:

NPC defence ..sphere projektor + mod defender update
    Base in Lava Lake or deep underwater
    switched on and off bridges

SMP:

PVP Server fraction Main Base Security
    PVE Sever access control for areas or buildings

• Well here's the skinny, Minecraft has crashed this is the client side report.
    Any ideas what I can do to fix this?
    Really want this on my server.. My players are begging me for it and when I saw that you had updated it I jumped quickly.

Heres the error I'm getting client side.

Thanks.

• UPDATE FORGE to min. 3.3.8.152

• a little confused

is beta1 higher then dev 5?

want to make sure i put the right one on our server and cant figure out which is the highest one

Release> Beta > Dev....

(dev)elopment phase : creation of the mechanics and the basic function
    (Beta) Test = There will no major changes integrated...Troubleshooting and make beautiful phase...correct spelling errors...
    Release = 1-2 weeks after the beta phase... s it renamed to 2.0V without additional
    ----------------begins new dev loop-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Modual Force Field System V2.1 dev1 = add neu Maschines and Functions...

• I installed the beta version which was up yesterday. Maybe you are aware already, but I post them just in case.

If I break a running projector (only tested with no upgrades in cube mode) the force field does not disappear. Even after I log out and in again the force field remains.

Also the IDCard writer complains about no power available but does not tell from where you get the power.

I installed the beta version which was up yesterday. Maybe you are aware already, but I post them just in case.
    If I break a running projector (only tested with no upgrades in cube mode) the force field does not disappear. Even after I log out and in again the force field remains.

Thank you for reporting it'll be looking at...confirmed fixed and comes with a beta2

Also the IDCard writer complains about no power available but does not tell from where you get the power.

it is a IC2 Electric tool place it in Batbox, MFE, MFSU ..

Edited 2 times, last by Thunderdark ().

• Future idea:

Integrate this with industrialcraft fakeplayer => yhis will prevent griefing WorldGuard regions on serwers...

• :D:D New Update Modular Force Field System Version 2.0_Beta 2 (SSP/SMP/Bukkit) :D:D

fix Tube Pojector Bugs..and reactivated a feature:

If you habe two or more Cube or Sphere Projector you can Use a Tube Projector to Connect it... travel between them without EU cost.

for safety and to to avoid intrusions.It is work only when all projectors use the same generator

and more Bugs look main Post

Edited once, last by Thunderdark ().

• On any of the machines I cant open the UI of the machines and levers dont turn them on.

Need more Info which version ?? SSP or SMP or Bukkit ?? which forge Version ??

So I'm testing a new version before I published.... 8)8) Major Bug of the size would be noticed immediately

• can you add a code where in it deletes the shield blocks if they are not suppose to be there? like when you move them with a piston or frame they will disappear.

the shields stays if i move them with pistons.

• :Industrial Diamond: <--for you is a Bug his function is implementet still buggy ...i will fix it

• I got my minecraft to crash while i tested the "connect force fields with a tube projector feature"
    It crashed while i added some distance modulator switched the tube and the cube on and of
    http://pastebin.com/RU6dcMhX
    it also happens when i switched of the second cube
    then both the tube and the first cube
    after all where switched of there were bugged force field blocks in the air and when i activated the tube again minecraft crashed again
    my setup:

I got my minecraft to crash while i tested the "connect force fields with a tube projector feature"
    It crashed while i added some distance modulator switched the tube and the cube on and of
    http://pastebin.com/RU6dcMhX
    it also happens when i switched of the second cube
    then both the tube and the first cube
    after all where switched of there were bugged force field blocks in the air and when i activated the tube again minecraft crashed again

:Industrial Diamond: <-- for You

stupid bug... I see it is indirectly related to the message of metalearza.
    One problem with the Blockquee .. put it on my list

Edited 2 times, last by Thunderdark ().