[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Your mod already supports minecraft 1.4.2 already but IC² itself not?
    Is your mod intended to be used/work without IC²?Or is there already some IC² version available that works with 1.4.2?

Yes it work without IC as PoweSource can use Buildcraft or UE but only in creative most recipes and features need IC2 ( UU-Matter-> Forcecium, Forcecium in Massgenerator etc)

• Ok, thanx. But buildcraft does not support 1.4.2 either yet as far as I know (or actually tried).

So I guess all we can do is wait if we want to properly use mods like yours?

Btw:
    I assume its intentional you introduced forcilium and now you cannot
    just run (at least small) forcefields indefinitely? I also noticed that
    it seemes forcilium is notiably more rare than redstone. Als
    intentional?

• In the changelog for *.34 you say:
    "add: Capacitor / Security Station / Defence Station are now Chunckloader fix Blank Card Issues"

Does that mean that the Capacitor, Security Station, and Defense Station are now chunk loaders? If so, how many chunks stay loaded?

Love the mod. Keep up the good work.

P.S. It's Defense not Defence. Unless you meant to then nvm.

My MC Server: hekatonkheires.us

• In the changelog for *.34 you say:
    "add: Capacitor / Security Station / Defence Station are now Chunckloader fix Blank Card Issues"
    Does that mean that the Capacitor, Security Station, and Defense Station are now chunk loaders? If so, how many chunks stay loaded?
    Love the mod. Keep up the good work.
    P.S. It's Defense not Defence. Unless you meant to then nvm.

only the Chuck is loader where the block is placed

• Can't wait for the next release. Are you going to do one against the beta? Just asking because the last beta never went to release and I'm really hoping most the mods update ;) Just takes a couple then everyone else follows :)

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Can't wait for the next release. Are you going to do one against the beta? Just asking because the last beta never went to release and I'm really hoping most the mods update ;) Just takes a couple then everyone else follows :)

Loot at Github ;)

• I found something interesting.
    If you have an area "saved" and one line of redstone goes through the Forcefield it changes
    to a "hurting block" after breaking the redstone line ...

• I have a question.
    I am using the tube projector with the zapper upgrade installed and when I turn the force field on, the field looks like red boxes with ! inside of them.
    Is this how this is supposed to look? I am using 2.1.7.0.34 for MC 1.3.2.
    I have also tried this with the other projectors that the zapper add-on is compatible with with the same result.
    I do not see any errors in any of the logs and I also did try removing all mods except IC and MFFS in case it was some kinda conflict.

Thanks.

• I found something interesting.
    If you have an area "saved" and one line of redstone goes through the Forcefield it changes
    to a "hurting block" after breaking the redstone line ...

OK thx i will check it..

I am using the tube projector with the zapper upgrade installed and when I turn the force field on, the field looks like red boxes with ! inside of them.
    Is this how this is supposed to look? I am using 2.1.7.0.34 for MC 1.3.2.

It OK the normal zapping ForceField Textur

• I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but when using a security station can the chest next to it (the one filled with ID-Cards) be a personal safe? Again I apologize if this was asked before and I didn't see it, or I'm doing this wrong.

• Are you getting to play on Forgecraft with Eloraam and Direwolf20 and Pahimar and Azanor and all the rest? I've seen a few of the latest direwolf20 videos, and I see "Thunderdark" there : is that you?

• I'm not sure if this has been asked already, but when using a security station can the chest next to it (the one filled with ID-Cards) be a personal safe? Again I apologize if this was asked before and I didn't see it, or I'm doing this wrong.

if you use 2.2.8.0.7 take the new Security Storage.. i work some changes for the Security Station and with the Security Storge for ID-Cards you on the safe side...

Are you getting to play on Forgecraft with Eloraam and Direwolf20 and Pahimar and Azanor and all the rest? I've seen a few of the latest direwolf20 videos, and I see "Thunderdark" there : is that you?

Yes my Ingame Nick is "Thunderdark" 8)

• Is the shield supposed to destroy any items on you, if you are killed by it? Playing on a mod-test-server, friend of mine was testing out the mod and had an invisible field up, he forgot to tell me about, walked into it, got spammed error messages and died, items were dropped but instantly vanished, as if taken out by an explosion or such.

[Force Field] Attention High Energy Field
    [Field Security] Fail: access denied

copy-paste that message 50 times or so, to re-create my chat after wandering into the shield.

• Hello, everyone. I'm having an issue where my client crashes whenever I place an MFFS extractor block. However, none of the other blocks from this mod cause crashes, and I've already checked for ID conflicts with other mods, of which there are none.

Here's the crash report: https://gist.github.com/4035742

I hope I can get some assistance on this in short order, as I've been spending the whole day trying to figure this out, and I'm at my wit's end.

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot to mention. The version of MFFS I'm using is .34 for 1.3.2. I hope that helps.

• Viperlotus

THX for Mesange but work to time on 1.4.* and i have make many changes between 1.3.2 and now.
    the crash report look like a ID conflicts or a probem with oher Mods... can you please check it only with IC2...and add mod for mod..

Rekalty

walked into it or run with Quantum Suit ?? you die if you tray bypass the Schild...and you have no rights..
    Work on some changes for the next Version..

• New Version to test for You ;)

i have start change same thinks startet with the Security Station have now a Mulit Access Level System to time 5 different Rights will expand soon..if i change more Parts..