[Addon V1.112]Modular Force Field System Version 2.2.8.3.6 (SSP/SMP)

• Hi, im currently writing a wiki pages about MFFS items on feed the beast wiki
    http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/MFFS
    However i mostly lerned things from trying it ingame so i may be missing a lot of information, so it would be great if you or somebody who knows this mod well could check it.

also, what does Defence Station Projector upgrade do?

Defence Station Projector upgrade is a Area Defence Station build in a Projector..
    if Projector is linked to a Security Station (or Cap ist linked and Projector is in right from Cap mod)
    he will attack player if there have no rights

• I have a question, I searched & didn't see an answer to it already -- Is it not possible to automatically insert/extract Compact Forcicium Cell from the charging slot of a Force Energy Extractor (2nd slot)? I have tried with various Redpower/Buildcraft/LogisticPipe methods of pulling inventory, but I can only seem to get them into the charging slot (1st slot).

• Hi, im currently writing a wiki pages about MFFS items on feed the beast wiki
    http://feed-the-beast.wikia.com/wiki/MFFS
    However i mostly lerned things from trying it ingame so i may be missing a lot of information, so it would be great if you or somebody who knows this mod well could check it.

Wiki info on each part is great but this is one these mods that require a bit of step by step information on how to actually get it all to work with each other. I suggest a simple guide on how to run a small protected area.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• I have a question, I searched & didn't see an answer to it already -- Is it not possible to automatically insert/extract Compact Forcicium Cell from the charging slot of a Force Energy Extractor (2nd slot)? I have tried with various Redpower/Buildcraft/LogisticPipe methods of pulling inventory, but I can only seem to get them into the charging slot (1st slot).

not currently..Redpower/Buildcraft/LogisticPipe have no security hook and it would be pointlessif any one can pump out you Forcicium and your whole security system shuts ;)
    The new Control System will have a System to automatically insert and extractr from all maschines...work in Progress

• I seem to have both a copy of ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.2.16.zip and ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.2.16b.zip (not installed at the same time, of course).

Which is the more up-to-date version? Is 16b a beta version of 16? Or is 16b the 2nd revision of 16?

When I went from version 16b to 16, Forge warned me that a block was now removed from MFFS.

• I seem to have both a copy of ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.2.16.zip and ModularForceFieldSystemV2.2.8.2.16b.zip (not installed at the same time, of course).

Which is the more up-to-date version? Is 16b a beta version of 16? Or is 16b the 2nd revision of 16?

When I went from version 16b to 16, Forge warned me that a block was now removed from MFFS.

the version of the Main Post is the right( V.2.2.8.2.16) the (16b) was only a Bughuter Version for the CPU Bug

• i locked my self out of my force field on my ssp world is there a way to get in from the outside (i have a up to date version)

i have buildcraft3, universal electricity ICBM, computer craft and MFFS

i have tried using a emp tower from icbm mod to disrupt the power but it didnt work

• i locked my self out of my force field on my ssp world is there a way to get in from the outside (i have a up to date version)
    i have buildcraft3, universal electricity ICBM, computer craft and MFFS
    i have tried using a emp tower from icbm mod to disrupt the power but it didnt work

:wacko::wacko:

wait for Power empty..... use Multtool <Field Teleporter> to get in....remove MFFS from mods and start you world

• I guess this is suppose to be like this, but the Containment module does not care about the settings in the security station. That really is a bust to me.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• I guess this is suppose to be like this, but the Containment module does not care about the settings in the security station. That really is a bust to me.

:rolleyes: Is you have Bug Please make a complete bug message..

Version / With Modul with with config ...screenshot / Video etc.... Thx

• I haven't gone through this whole thread, so hopefully this hasn't been suggested and shot down yet... And I'm not entirely familiar with the mod, so I'm not sure how all it works (maybe this is already in?), but...

If I might suggest a module or upgrade that protects the blocks in an area? Options might include blast resistance, or preventing players from modifying the landscape, sort've like spawn zone protection.

Maybe the whole idea/system could be a "block property modifier" that applies certain properties to the blocks within the field, and you could choose whether or not an actual forcefield formed outside/inside of it. Blast resistance, player interactability, player pickup, mob griefing, break speed etc. Could even have inverse properties, lowering blast resistance, break speed, etc.

Maybe even something to disallow certain block IDs within the field, too? Though I don't need that particular feature, it's something I've just thought of.

I'm thinking I'd use something like this in a Mystcraft Age where I don't want anyone to be able to leave a crater I'm digging and terraforming, since the rest of the world is a featureless plane of mushrooms.

A forcefield across the top would work, but they could still dig out (and I'd like my creation unmolested anyway).

(It's possible that increasing blast resistance would be unbalanced. I'd settle for just preventing players from destroying blocks.)

• Moleculor

i have already a EE3 Transmute protection inside Forcefields...to time i wait for a Block Break, Block Change event in forg to make it global for all Mods and Vanilla

k1slim

(EU) -> FE-Extractor -> (FE) -> Convertor ->(EU) back to Extractor make on 512Eu/t about 10% profit ~ 50EU/t not more

• I've got a question..Can you make yourself to walk trough the forcefield?Because I was trying to do it in the security station with "forcefield bypass" but it doesn't work(or I don't know how to make it work,which its more probable)

• I am having a previous error. The Mffs tool works fine until it change it to the id coder. It refuses to code a card and won't switch to another tool using shift click. I think it may be a mod conflict. Please help, because this entirely breaks the security part of the force fields for me

Mods I have:
    Durability 101
    rei mini-map
    additional pipes
    advanced machines
    advanced power management
    buildcraft
    chicken chunks
    code chicken core
    computer craft
    deathchest
    ee3
    ender storage
    extra bees
    forestry
    gravity gun
    gregtech (with major config changes)
    ic2 nuke control
    immibis core
    ic2
    inventory tweaks
    ironchest
    logistic pipes
    forge
    advanced solar panels
    gravity suite
    mffs
    mystcraft
    nei
    omnitools
    optifine
    railcraft
    redpwoer
    soulshards
    thaumcraft
    thermal expansion
    transformers
    tubestuff
    wireless redstone (chicken boens addition)