Outside are only zombies and lurking pieces of green slime left after nuclear war... with them. You are walking through large shelter deep underground. Saved by tons of concrete, in this asylum of metal plates, reinforced glass and last traces of mankind knowledge.
Reinforcement aims at enhancing look of themed buildings by adding new blocks and small configurable changes to IC2 Exp.
Now addon adds:
- Few reinforced stone / glass based blocks. Most notably stairs and glass panes
- Reinforced Trapdoor
- Blocks of metal plates. Similar to machine block from iron ones, but have no other usage now.
- Blocks of dust. Summary 9 blocks.
- Fluorescent uranium glass & panes. Currently uncraftable.
More Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/vTOWq
Old versions also contain Chiseling Machine and some additional blocks and require RebornCore library.
- IC2 Classic Compatibility
- Added Reinforced Stone that provides redstone signal
- Added blocks of dust for main metals, lapis lazuli, stone and coal.
- Cleaned from old assets and entries in localisation file from previous removes.
- Added ru_RU.lang
- Bugfixes (including broken block resistance)
New dust blocks:
- Mostly first stable release. Contains basic reinforced stuff and blocks of plates.
- Previous chiseling machine was removed as mostly useless.
Main mod blocks:
Source code is published under CC0 1.0 License. Find them at GitHub. You are free to do anything with mod as long as you smile while do so.
Suggestions and issue reports are welcomed in this thread.