[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Machines - It's all new

• Official Post

here's Chinese(Simplified) language make it myself

I hope it can be Official Language Translation

:D

The file you uploaded seems to be corrupt, or at the very least it doesn't want to be opened.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I tried both with WinRAR and 7Zip and neither were happy.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

em,, this time I use zip file.hope that work

Thanks, that worked fine. I'll include it in the next version of Advanced Machines.

I see this too much.

• Hey Chocohead,

Sorry for the noob question, but, If i wanted to switch to your port from the advanced-machines-59.0.2 one, on an exsisting world.

Then when i start the server i get a whole lot of missing block messages.

What can i do to use my exsisting map with this port?

23.09 13:40:52 [Multicraft] Auto-saving world...

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] INFO AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayCable

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] INFO Missing Blocks/Items:

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] INFO A world backup will be automatically created in your saves directory.

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] INFO If you continue the missing blocks/items will get removed.

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/WARN [FML]: Forge Mod Loader detected missing blocks/items.

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.sharpPlate, id 4359

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayDevice, id 248

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayCable, id 247

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayController, id 249

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified item: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.block, id 246

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified block: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.block, id 246

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified block: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayController, id 249

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified block: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayDevice, id 248

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: Unidentified block: AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayCable, id 247

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [FML]: There are unidentified mappings in this world - we are going to attempt to process anyway

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.sharpPlate

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayDevice

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayCable

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayController

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.block

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.block

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayController

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayDevice

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Found a missing id from the world AdvancedMachines:advancedmachines.arrayCable

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/INFO [FML]: Injecting existing block and item data into this server instance

23.09 13:31:15 [Server] Server thread/ERROR [fml.ModTracker]: This world was saved with mod AdvancedMachines which appears to be missing, things may not work well

• Official Post

It's for 1.10+ only, so won't even attempt to be loaded on 1.7

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Please make version for 1.12.2

Ok there you go.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I'd call it a feature, but if you insist.

I see this too much.

• What about the Upgrade Slots not working or to be precise, why cant i use Overclocker upgrades and others in the machines? I am using the latest 1.12.2 Update

• Official Post

What about the Upgrade Slots not working or to be precise, why cant i use Overclocker upgrades and others in the machines? I am using the latest 1.12.2 Update

Advanced Machines can't be overclocked deliberately. If you want more speed either you can make more machines to parallelise the work or overclock a normal machine for the appropriate power increase that comes with it.

I see this too much.