[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Solar Panels v4.0.4 - Hey I remember that!

• Can't find any info even about 'bundled edition' of these mods (which you mentioned)... Do you have link to it?

It's here. I can't guarantee the separate versions will get properly mapped if you do use it then update, but for the sake of finding bugs or just having it, it's there.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The independent 1.12 port is finally finished, you can get it on Curse or from the first post :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Post by Milnecraft ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Post by Milnecraft ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().
  • Any chance of uploading the 1.12 port of Gravisuites to curse? Using the Tri-Addon currently but stuck on build 112 of IC2 due to changes introduced that break the tri-addon.

I see those changes and other bugs (Molecular transformer) are fixed in the independent Adv. Solar build but can't switch to the independant builds until gravsuite is available.

Thanks