[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Solar Panels v4.0.4 - Hey I remember that!

• Can't find any info even about 'bundled edition' of these mods (which you mentioned)... Do you have link to it?

It's here. I can't guarantee the separate versions will get properly mapped if you do use it then update, but for the sake of finding bugs or just having it, it's there.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• The independent 1.12 port is finally finished, you can get it on Curse or from the first post :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Any chance of uploading the 1.12 port of Gravisuites to curse? Using the Tri-Addon currently but stuck on build 112 of IC2 due to changes introduced that break the tri-addon.

I see those changes and other bugs (Molecular transformer) are fixed in the independent Adv. Solar build but can't switch to the independant builds until gravsuite is available.

Thanks

• With industrialcraft-2-2.8.98-ex112 crash. Please fix. Not work on vanilla server. Forge 1.12.2 2760

It should be fine with build 99 of IC2

I see this too much.

• That is already possible to configure. In the advanced_solar_panels.cfg file, in the solars section, each solar panel has an option to configure the produced power during the day, at night, the power storage and the panel tier having a great information about solar panels v3.5.1,Respectfully, the only people who will use such an add-on are people who are bad at math, or who are blind to the concept of cost to benefits ratio.mainly solar panels solar panels generate electricity from the sunlight in 4 different steps. It starts with the panels absorbing solar energy, which activates the PV cells to generate direct current (DC) and i here to over come about one of the best solar installation company provides best solar services Right from providing the detailed insights & information until the final installation, our team will always be ready and by your side. And, you just have to pay for the product that you will be purchasing and we install it for free for you

• Hi Chocohead,

On my 1.12.2 client I am running Advanced Solar Panels-4.2.0, and the Advanced Solar Helmet appears as just a black box.

This happens with any valid version of IC2, on both forge 14.23.4.2703 and 14.23.4.2759, regardless of what other mods are installed (including no mods except ic2). No issues with the other two solar helmets though. If a fix for this could be included in a patch that would be great!

Here are some screenshots:

• But his version of addon not update. I full rewrite source code, fix misc bugs, and optimized source code. Now panels work fine and no lags and bugs!
    We are receive this gift from alien civilization

Your english noticeably improved since then :)

I love warm things.
    MinecraftChar💛:Geothermal Generator:

• So it is. I think it's from a capitalisation issue within the assets, so shouldn't be too hard to fix once I get time.

I see this too much.