[IC2 Exp][1.10.x] Advanced Solar Panels v4.0.4 - Hey I remember that!

• Official Post

Can't find any info even about 'bundled edition' of these mods (which you mentioned)... Do you have link to it?

It's here. I can't guarantee the separate versions will get properly mapped if you do use it then update, but for the sake of finding bugs or just having it, it's there.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

The independent 1.12 port is finally finished, you can get it on Curse or from the first post :)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Any chance of uploading the 1.12 port of Gravisuites to curse? Using the Tri-Addon currently but stuck on build 112 of IC2 due to changes introduced that break the tri-addon.

I see those changes and other bugs (Molecular transformer) are fixed in the independent Adv. Solar build but can't switch to the independant builds until gravsuite is available.

Thanks

• Official Post

With industrialcraft-2-2.8.98-ex112 crash. Please fix. Not work on vanilla server. Forge 1.12.2 2760

It should be fine with build 99 of IC2

I see this too much.

• Hi Chocohead,

On my 1.12.2 client I am running Advanced Solar Panels-4.2.0, and the Advanced Solar Helmet appears as just a black box.

This happens with any valid version of IC2, on both forge 14.23.4.2703 and 14.23.4.2759, regardless of what other mods are installed (including no mods except ic2). No issues with the other two solar helmets though. If a fix for this could be included in a patch that would be great!

Here are some screenshots:

• Official Post

So it is. I think it's from a capitalisation issue within the assets, so shouldn't be too hard to fix once I get time.

I see this too much.

• With the help of this mod, I managed to duplicate items, can you fix it?

Version:

• Advanced Solar Panels-4.3.0
    • industrialcraft-2-2.8.110-ex112

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

A timeless cloning feature. I wonder if the extra JEI items' special surprises will get found too...

I see this too much.

• Just posting so you know, JEI is throwing an error with Advanced Solar Panels.

I have the error it throws posted over HERE.

Versions

• Advanced Solar Panels-4.2.0
    • jei_1.12.2-4.14.3.238
    • Official Post

Just posting so you know, JEI is throwing an error with Advanced Solar Panels.

I have the error it throws posted over HERE.

Versions

• Advanced Solar Panels-4.2.0
    • jei_1.12.2-4.14.3.238

There is more protection against that in the latest update of Advanced Solar Panels, still not entirely sure of the cause though. Most likely config related so I'd keep an eye out in the logs for anything unexpected.

I see this too much.

• Hello! I just made Ultimate Hybrid Solar Helmet and I can't use nightvision on it. What I need to do?

I'ts a feature, you can read it in the main post when talking about solar helmets, i also thought this was a bug XD

would like to be able to configure it tho :D

• Hey, Chocohead!

Can i get a AdvancedSolarPanels source code

I am just very burning with the desire to personally create new panels for myself at level 2,3,4.

For a long time I want to realize this.

Can you please give me the source code.

I beg you, I have long had such a desire, understand me.

Thanks