64x or so 1.10.2 resource pack?

• Like the title says.... does anyone have a decent 64x or so 1.10.2 texture pack available?

we use soartex fanver as our base but have no textures other than default for IC2

• I haven't paid much attention to other resource packs, but the BDCraft patch for IC2 has an updated version for MC 1.9/1.10:
    http://bdcraft.net/community/p…industrialcraft-t155.html

As far as Soartex, iirc the 1.10.2 builds of IC2 haven't added that much in the way of new textures compared to 1.7.10, you could probably re-use textures from an older Soartex download. You might need to fix some filenames/paths and copy some model and blockstate jsons from the ic2 jar assets folder to get them working, but that shouldn't be as bad as making completely new textures.

• I'm doing textures for the machines right now since I don't like BDCraft and soartex much. I will upload it as soon as I get more than a few machines done. Right now it's 512x512 but I do plan on down-scaling it to 256x256 so it will not slow my laptop to much if I want to play on it. But since I only just started making textures I'm not sure if it's something you would end up using.

Daenara

• Official Post

You might need to fix some filenames/paths and copy some model and blockstate jsons from the ic2 jar assets folder to get them working, but that shouldn't be as bad as making completely new textures.

By some it's probably nearly all of them, a lot of textures were shifted about when converting to models. On the plus side, I don't think you have to include the json files with resource packs if you're not changing the models, it will use IC2's if a resource pack doesn't include it's own.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.