Wiring and energy transfer issue.

• Hello every one.
    I have one, probably most often asked questions about IC2 Experimental :D The question about wiring end energy transfer.
    My server running on Bukkit 1.7.10 with IC2-Exp (2.2.763-experimental) and I have found some strange behaivor.
    I can connect any Eu source (MFSU, outputs 2048 eu/t) to any power consumer (for ex. electric furnace, 32 eu/t maximum) with poorest tin uninsulated cable (32 eu/t transfer maximum) and it will work. Nothing melt or explode.
    Same on solo game, same on latest available build (2-2.2.827-experimental).

Could some one explain me why it works like this, or probably give a link on forum, where it was already explained?

Additionally I tested Eu transfer from one MFSU to another MFSU via same tin cable. Transfer goes on 2048Eu/t (measured with watt-meter), and cable obviously does not melt, but it should be
    I read this old topic on forum, where explained, that Eu from different power sources are not stacked on top of each other, and if you have 10 coal generators - maximum current will be 20Eu/t, not 200Eu/t
    But this explanation does not fit to MFSU, as it is single source providing 2048Eu/t. Also tested with nuclear reactor with 160Eu/t output - same results..

I really can not understand the mechanics of Eu transferring ?(

• Cable loss and explosions have been missing from the 1.7.10 builds for a while (and possibly some builds for older versions of Minecraft as well, I'm not sure exactly when it was removed), but the 1.8+ builds of IC2 have them again, or you can use the "Uncomplication" addon to re-enable them (and you can disable the recipe simplification of that mod via config if you prefer).

• Official Post

From what I remember it was late into 1.6.4 that it was all disabled, although Uncomplication was only available from 1.7.10. The Uncomplication thread is here in case you were wondering.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Simplest solution, thanks for help.
    Installed and configured mod and now all wiring works as expected, with energy loss and wire evaporation when incompatible power source connected.
    It was not obvious, that Ic2-Exp 1.7.10 has no E-net logic and any wires/energy sources allowed to be used anywhere.
    Thread could be marked as solved.

• Another issue seems to be came when I add Uncomplicated mod to the server.
    In case I warped from location where many wires/machines installed (about 100 wires and 20-30 machines in total) and warp back I see all the wires are detached from each other and machines. It seems like separate cubes, energy also does not flow. Here is screenshot - https://gyazo.com/685b1b9232b25b5f22f2bce37f0181b8
    If I relogin to the server - all restores to normal, wires connected to each other and machines/generators, energy flows as usual. Also if I go far enough to unload chunk where bugged wires was, when I return - bug disappears.
    Could someone suggest why this bug happens and probably how to fix or avoid it ?

• There is Aroma1997 answer in bug tracker thread that it should be fixed now, probably there was some ideas what may cause this bug.
    One additional observation - the issue in that blocks/wires are not accepted as e-net blocks. It can be easily checked with watt-meter.
    At the same time another energy-compatible blocks still accepted as e-net blocks (for example solar panel generator from AdvancedSolarPanels mod) https://gyazo.com/17caac3e0de543cdfc615bf483059280
    On screenshot you can see that wires wold not connect to vanilla solar panels but connect to ASP solar panels.

• It seems isn't rendering issue, but chunk loading/unloading issue. Eu does not flow on wires, and do not out from storage (via wires) but it still possible to charge something in the EU storage unit.
    Problem does not observed if there is any another player anywhere in the main world on server. Player can be thousands blocks away from wires and can not load chunk with wires directly but it guaranteed to be enough to avoid wire become broken.
    BuildCraft Quarry or any other chunk-loading mechanism placed anywhere in the world prevents wire break too, but only for this world where it placed. Another worlds there is no active players or chunk-loaders - will break wires.

• to be honest i am not deep enough into IC2Exp code to tell what causes the bug exactly.
    But what i saw is that aroma had made like way to many "Sanity Checks" inside of the Enet reducing performance, + a lot of Extra Randomness which could cause you to waste power and also not distributing power properly anymore with multistructures, and a system that can not handle "IMetaDelegate (Its the code for multiblocks)" properly and will fail sooner or later.
    On Top of that Every EnergyAcceptor is also a EnergyEmitter and opposite which is a lot of Extra Calculation time.
    Cables seemed to be programmed ok but it seems that i was wrong on that point...

So people say the enet is fixed in 1.10.2 thats wrong. They just added the core features back to it but its still not fixed in my eyes.
    But i am really happy that the didnt follow the hype of Making the Enet a capability based system because that would make server performance even worse...