[Bug] v200 Scanner, Pattern Storage, Replicator

• Is this where you want your bug reports now? The re-direct in the bug forums is no longer working.

In v200, the Scanner will not scan anything. The Pattern Storage incorrectly reports the amount of UU-Matter and Energy, and the Replicator also incorrectly reports the amount of UU-Matter and Energy and will not actually make anything. It will drain all your UU-Matter if you try to make something.

Minecraft 10.2

Forge 2281

IC2 200

• Official Post

I think the UU graph broke in 198 when Player changed it a little, and as a result everything has a value of infinite UU to reproduce (which the scanner automatically detects means it can't be made so doesn't allow insertion).

The Mantis bug tracker is where bugs should go though, looks like the link on the bug section broke but the link on the top bar still works. http://bt.industrial-craft.net/view.php?id=2157 seems to be exactly what you're seeing too.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.