G1R Warcraft: IC2, project red, guns, ICBM, gregtech & much more!

• AS of right now Green claims the next 3 players(excluding friends) due to our 3 active players, and the rest of the teams having 6plus.
    Awhitekid

• Laser <3

You ladies need to get your tampons in order because your mad cow disease PMS is making a mess on this forum. We are all God's Children.

A Reading From The Gospel According to John.

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard me say to you, `I go away, and I will come to you.' If you loved me, you would have rejoiced, because I go to the Father; for the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place, you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no power over me; but I do as the Father has commanded me, so that the world may know that I love the Father.

The Gospel of The Lord.
    *Praise to you lord Jesus Christ*

• listen, i dont fucking care about the other servers. Quantum just makes things go a hell of a lot faster in the game. Now without it, I don't want to play on this fascist-ass server. Laser....who even are you

• I don't see how quantum makes the game go faster maybe you can move around more quickly but make the game go faster not really I could see a mining laser make it go faster cause you get ores more fast but not quantum

• The server has been offline now for 2 days and i just wanted to know if nick is still paying for it or what?

Thanks for your time hope the server will be back up soon. :S

• The server has been offline now for 2 days and i just wanted to know if nick is still paying for it or what?

Thanks for your time hope the server will be back up soon. :S

It's still down? I couldn't connect yesterday but I haven't tried it today yet

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• damn, and i just started playing around with rp control and made a tree farm and door lock program in sp. not like the door lock wouldve really worked since everything can be broken by everyone but this still sucks.