Decoblocks Modding Issues

• I actually overrode them both explosion resistances.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• All I have to do is just make the different hardnesses and blast resistances via metadata and a enum too.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

• Can you give me an example for an float[] Array from one of your files that contain a different hardness/blast resistance.

• I know Java :) a lot but it is just getting the hardness and the resistance is the problem I don't know for those. ?(

• GregoriusT I knew an enum was a bad idea. If you use an enum if the number doesn't exsist then it will 100% crash.

• I am going to delete that enum. Also take a look at this code

Is there a way to make this more efficient. Or this is the most efficient.

• Did you know I renamed the localization moss stone into mossy cobblestone without a resource pack? I can be a noob all day long but at least it works okay.

• I finally got the code correct instead of tautology code. also I changed the name moss stone into mossy cobblestone without a resource pack

Proof

• Alight I am back again for this. How do you set the item to stay into the crafting table without returning back into your inventory.

• Official Post

You give it a container item so when it is used in a recipe that will be left in the crafting table.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• wait the code says

Java
    package mreyeballs29.decoblocks.item;
    import mreyeballs29.decoblocks.Constants;
    import net.minecraft.item.Item;
    public class Hammer extends Item {
        public Hammer(String name) {
            this.setUnlocalizedName(name);
            this.setTextureName(Constants.TEXTURE_PREFIX + name);
            this.setContainerItem(this);
        }
    }

and that still means it goes back into my inventory

• Try to always avoid using Enums, its not worth the effort.

If I am adding a tool. I have to forced to use an enum.

• Official Post

Enums have their place, trying to totally avoid them is not going to necessarily result in the best code.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.