[?] Converting EU into MJ?

• When I did a google search I only found all threads that suggest the electric engine, but when I got one I realized it had updated and now outputs RF instead of MJ. Is there still a way to convert EU to MJ?

• Official Post

There is also this which just does EU to MJ conversion

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Any other methods?

There is also this which just does EU to MJ conversion

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• Official Post

I have no idea how to use that

I suppose it isn't entirely obvious if you don't know what you're looking for. In general you'll want to go the to the releases tab, and there's downloads for the mod there. To save you the trouble the latest is here, which is designed for BuildCraft 7.99.15

Once you've actually put the download in the mods folder and started the game, the engines work similar to the electric one, they accept power from the back and with a redstone signal will emit MJ. BuildCraft's guide book contains information about them in terms of max MJ output, the conversion rate is configurable in the config,

I see this too much.

• I suppose it isn't entirely obvious if you don't know what you're looking for. In general you'll want to go the to the releases tab, and there's downloads for the mod there. To save you the trouble the latest is here, which is designed for BuildCraft 7.99.15

Once you've actually put the download in the mods folder and started the game, the engines work similar to the electric one, they accept power from the back and with a redstone signal will emit MJ. BuildCraft's guide book contains information about them in terms of max MJ output, the conversion rate is configurable in the config,

Oh wait.. Sorry.. Didn't notice it was a JAR File, just though it was some folder with complicated things in it that I didn't understand.

• Oh wait.. Sorry.. Didn't notice it was a JAR File, just though it was some folder with complicated things in it that I didn't understand.

I've installed it and it works well, but I've run into a glitch. I can't seem to be able to craft the Fast Electric Engine.

The recipe should be correct because I'm using JEI's recipe feature and everything checks out, but the result doesn't appear.

• Official Post

I've installed it and it works well, but I've run into a glitch. I can't seem to be able to craft the Fast Electric Engine.

The recipe should be correct because I'm using JEI's recipe feature and everything checks out, but the result doesn't appear.

Appears you've found a bug there! If you try with the newest version (2.1.1) it should actually work

I see this too much.

• Official Post

Hey, are you going to add multiplayer server support? It gives me an error whenever I try to start the server with the mod. Error:

https://pastebin.com/raw/g9HrymgV

If you update to v2.1.2 that is already fixed.

I see this too much.

• I tried with with BuildCraft 7.99.16 and it doesn't seem to work.

I didn't want to go back to 7.99.15 because I am stubborn, so I decided to try to make it work with 7.99.16 instead.

I have never Java'd before, but I thought I'd give it a try. After much mental swearing and a little google-fu I seem to have produced something that works.

I didn't see a license, so I wasn't comfortable posting a jar file.

https://github.com/Chocohead/EU-MJ-Engine/pull/1

• NuclearCraft is what I use to convert to/from EU to other forms, it's energy conduits and Batteries can accept and output most if not all of the major energy formats.