GregTech Fan Posts

• Well, if only Wicked Lasers supported engraving.

Thou must revere the HAYO.

Else you get blown up by a Creeper.

• Tfw the Rayleigh scattering doesn't suggest it's a 3 MW coherent wave of gaussian-distributed photons.

Thou must revere the HAYO.

Else you get blown up by a Creeper.

• je suis francais sorry i speak not very well your language BUT ...i discovert gregtech ( je sais pas si on dit ca :(

1- gregtech t oblige a te sortir les doigts du cul pour te proposer enfin des craft qui te rende balaise sur facebook quand tu te film en train de les faire

2 gregorius is a king of the bronze ( with forestry )

3- j adore "l ore generation" comme j adore discuter avec ma copine au telefone pendant que je mine

4 - gregorius is fantastic

5 metal need machine but machine need metal...and ore generation ...gregorius is fantastic ect ect ...

6 -j avais envie de le dire

• Ok that is almost translates into

(I am french sorry i speak not very well your language BUT ... i discovert gregtech (I do not know if we say it

1- gregtech forced you to get out your rear end to finally offer you craft that will make you sweety on facebook when you film yourself doing them

2 gregorius is a king of the bronze (with forestry)

3- I love "l ore generation" as I love to chat with my girlfriend on the phone while I mine

4 - gregorius is fantastic

5 gregorius is fantastic ect ect ...

6 -I wanted to say it)

Also that translation on the marked color is actually changed due to swearing.

Edit: Almost forgot someone needs to quote mine not the thread post.

2nd Edit: Some translation could be really weird stuff.

Color Codes and Format Codes for the rules:

Red Meaning Don't Read that.

Green Meaning must Read that.

Blue Meaning everytime someone swears (like extensive bad language) on purpose it will be changed into a not a swearing text. Since I cannot delete other peoples text unless I am a admin or something that allows to get rid of the extensive bad language post. I absolutely hated swearing or worse extensive bad language.

Yellow Meaning That is incorrect.

Purple Meaning Spelling Correction

• Official Post

Better Translations for some Parts:

1. GregTech forces you to get off your lazy ass and do something, that could be sweet Video Material for Facebook.

3. I love the Ore Generation as I love to chat with my gf while mining lots of Ores at once. (basically GT Ore Veins are so large you dont need to really think while mining them, so you can do other Stuff such as Chatting)

That "l ore generation" is a lowercase L, meaning there probably was a Typo that was supposed to be "le" and therefore translates to "the".

I totally agree with 4. by the way. :D