[FIXED]Ic2 makes server crash

• Hello, I have been trying to make a modded server for me and my friends which is locally hosted on my computer. When I try to add IC2 to my server, Other mods such as builcraft and mo creatures work but IC2 for some reason does not. I have the latest version of IC2 and my forge version is forge-1.12.2-14.23.4.2705-universal. The crash report is https://pastebin.com/nVS54isF. Thank you for your help and time.

Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

This one's pretty simple. You need to allocate more memory to Minecraft. I think doing that for a server is a little different than doing it for a single-player game, but it shouldn't be too hard to Google for how to do that.

Operating System: Windows 7 (x86) version 6.1

Java Version: 1.8.0_141, Oracle Corporation

Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Oracle Corporation

Memory: 96684480 bytes (92 MB) / 259522560 bytes (247 MB) up to 259522560 bytes (247 MB)

JVM Flags: 0 total;

Based on these lines, I'd say you're running 32-bit Java, and 247 MB allocated is really tight for trying to run modded Minecraft. I strongly recommend running 64-bit Java if you can. What other mods are you planning to add? Perhaps I can come up with an estimate of how much memory you should allocate.

• Official Post

The server is running out of memory whilst starting up, thus Java needs more allocating to it. You'll have to run with -Xmx2G or however much RAM you want to give it and try running again.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.