SM84CE's first addon: Coaxium Addon for IC2

• I did add a request in the shoutbox for this to be moved (I thought it would be more of a general thread, but it morphed into this, which then morphed into an addon :P)

Must have missed that ;)

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Must have missed that ;)

no worries... better late than never :P

Also, I kinda guessed that this would be a rare request? On the TI Calc forum that I'm also on, there's ususlly an admin or two willing to do your bidding :P but that forum is active like 24/7

My favorite...

Armor: :Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots:

Item: :Uranium::Uranium Ore::Reactor:

• Also, I kinda guessed that this would be a rare request? On the TI Calc forum that I'm also on, there's ususlly an admin or two willing to do your bidding but that forum is active like 24/7

There's a need to move threads every so often, not normally something as drastic as going from support into addons though :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• (assuming those get directly integrated into the planner to determine the behaviors)

Actually, the planner has its own classes to represent the reactor components, which has a few advantages:

1. I can easily add functionality not orignally covered by the original items. (such as collecting statistics on how much hull heating or vent cooling they provide each second)

2. I don't have to worry about the overhead from things like inherited methods from net.minecraft.item.Item that handle world/player/container interactions, when said methods are completely unnecessary to the planner.

3. I don't have to figure out how to make sure certain Minecraft libraries are available for the planner to use.

• There's a need to move threads every so often, not normally something as drastic as going from support into addons though :P

My intent was for this to be a general ic2 based thread for my modding endeavors, but this was before I realized that this could be made into an addon...

My favorite...

Armor: :Quantum-Helmet::Quantum-Bodyarmor::Quantum-Leggings::Quantum-Boots:

Item: :Uranium::Uranium Ore::Reactor: