HELP: Suggestions

• Official Post

First of all make sure that your suggestion isn't posted already.

If it isn't, make a thread with the subject "Suggestion: [Your suggestion]".

The structure of the suggestion should be like the following:

Name:
    [Your IC suggestion-name]

Describtion:
    [A small describtion about your suggestion, where you should write, what your suggestion is for]

Recipe:
    [The recipe for your suggestion. Minecraft smilies will be included soon]

• Question, Should addon suggestions be posted here, or in the addon forum? because I got the impression that suggestions were not supposed to go in the addon forum, meaning I do not see anywhere to suggest them.

• I thought about making a nuclear battery, it will be recharged with uranium and generate a good amount of energy, it could be placed directly on the machines as regular batteries and power tools could be done with it and would be recharge with uranium. ( = battery of uranium, generates 100.000 or more)

recipe:
    :Cable: :Cable:
    :Electronic Circuit::Uranium Cell::Electronic Circuit: = 8
    :Cable::Cable:

recharge:

:Uranium Cell: = 8

mining drill:
    :Refined Iron:
    :Refined Iron::Electronic Circuit::Refined Iron: = :Mining Drill:
    :Refined Iron::Refined Iron:

(and all other tools)

• then put the idea in it own thread. it doesn't belong here this is just telling you how to format it

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Fean, one important aspect should be:
    '-Is your suggestion not also achievable by already given tools or do they create entirely new, intuitive and practical ways to achieve a certain goal?'

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• :Nuke TNT: Hey, I am Turnrliar, and I would like to give a suggestion of adding a fully customizable Fusion Reactor that you actually have to build (not craft), like add the magnetic-core and the tubing, ETC..... So can you add them and then add Particle accelerators that you also have to build and use energy to make them work. Also add a way of making Lithium. So if you could add them in a new IC I would be extremly happy along with prob. a million other people who want that "build it" mechanic. Also that would make building powerplants much more worth it! (Also add the Hydrogen Bomb!) Power: NukeX5.

If you want to contact me about it and what you think a reasonable power output/input would be, i would be glad to help a Mod Maker like the all powerful you!

• :Nuke TNT: Hey, I am Turnrliar, and I would like to give a suggestion of adding a fully customizable Fusion Reactor that you actually have to build (not craft), like add the magnetic-core and the tubing, ETC..... So can you add them and then add Particle accelerators that you also have to build and use energy to make them work. Also add a way of making Lithium. So if you could add them in a new IC I would be extremly happy along with prob. a million other people who want that "build it" mechanic. Also that would make building powerplants much more worth it! (Also add the Hydrogen Bomb!) Power: NukeX5.

If you want to contact me about it and what you think a reasonable power output/input would be, i would be glad to help a Mod Maker like the all powerful you!

You do realize from the original post and overall lack of any suggestions on this page that you don't post suggestions here, right? You're not only violating that but as well probably didn't even read the post in the first place as the first line is

First of all make sure that your suggestion isn't posted already.

which you promptly ignore, a simple search of fusion reactor shows that this idea has been suggested and denied many times. Greg, can you spare a lightning rod? I have a noob that needs toasting

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

THIS IS MY JOB!! I was the first one to EVER suggest a nuclear fusion generator, even before the nuclear fission reactor was added. It was denied, even though Alblaka

Quote from Alblaka

loved that post for you imitating the presentation style i used in my mod descrition

It was the 8th suggestion ever to be made for IndustrialCraft and I was the 5th one to suggest something for IndustrialCraft.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Official Post

PM-ing me with lies like this, doesn't help.

Well I just searched and there is nothing about fusion reactors that I have found and you need to just say it nice and calm if I did something wrong! If you are calling me a noob, then at least I know how to respond appropritly to a simple suggestion that I thought was totally legit. JESUS JUST SAY THIS: Your suggestion has already been entered by someone else, thank you for entering your suggestion.

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT: :Nuke TNT:

You clearly did NOT run a Search. i just searched, and the SECOND found Post was a Suggestion for it! (The first one, was from an Addon, which has that Reactor!)

Also i just confirmed CrafterOfMines57's Post, and he summoned my Lightningrod for a good Reason, which was, that your Post was at an absolutely wrong place.

And as Atheist, i hate it to be called Jesus...