1 solar flower 13eu/t
    over-all rating : crap :|

MinecraftChicken is yummy
    MinecraftCow is mooey
    MinecraftPig is oinky
    :Mining Laser: is pewy
    MinecraftCreeper is EXPLOSIVE!!
    RUN AWAY!!

• One problem I saw with your design, your farm collects over 64 reed, so I recommend more generators (don't say it's too expensive, cause I saw the :MFS-Unit:)
    Also, even for fun, you could have a couple of :Recycler: hooked up, too either start collecting for a mass fab or for making random items from scrap boxes. But I would have to agree with the previous poster, solar is the way to go, if you can afford an :MFS-Unit: then you can afford a 32 eu/tick system, only reason I use reed farms is for when I have equivalent exchange installed to get infinite coal :whistling:

Thain (Havasushaun)
    :Uranium Ore: > :Uranium: > :Compressor: > :Uranium Ingot: >????=PROFIT :Nuke TNT:

• Why not just use all that space (and resources) to simply immerse the watermills? If you take a look at the Wiki, you could set up a water tower where each mill produces 15% more power than you get from adding buckets. Also, you won't need to worry about supply and maintenance.

In that space, you could put in 4 water towers, each with as many mills as you have on that floor. So your output would be nearly 5 times as much power without all the machinery!

• Official Post

Based on how he wired the fiber, he doesn't like his CPU either, would be MUCH better off going with painted copper cables, 4 parallel painted wires long -> batbox.

EDIT: There's really no reason to waste diamonds on fiber for this, I could make a 0 loss wire system easily and save resources...

Lesson 1: Watch over your crops....

• Based on how he wired the fiber, he doesn't like his CPU either, would be MUCH better off going with painted copper cables, 4 parallel painted wires long -> batbox.

EDIT: There's really no reason to waste diamonds on fiber for this, I could make a 0 loss wire system easily and save resources...

True, just made exactly that thing when added more watermills.

• Probably TMIed all of it anyway.

Wow.. nice, see a system like that and the first assumption is "cheating"? Insulting much?
    I could *easily* make something identical to that in my current IC2 world. i've got a half stack + 8 *blocks* of diamond for use plus a good 40 glass fibre cable in a chest. (dismantled a project and had the leftover cable)

• I agree with FnordMan - that's a pretty modest project, no call for accusations of invediting. I could bring home enough stuff to make that from one mining expedition or a quarry.