[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• So will this GPS stuff mean something along the lines of an advanced map? That would be beyond awesome.

Also, will major new features need to be added before the recipe for the Thermonuclear missile, or do you just need to work out a proper plan for implementation?

• Dam idiots. I wanted to be able to figure out where to get lithium myself....... Imma nuke yo base and burn your diamonds. Sorry, but I'm just so ticked....... :Chainsaw: I shall never read the preceding three pages ever again!

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• When i put the zip file into the mods folder minecraft crashes.
    I think this is because of forestry mod.:
    Mods loaded: 25
    ModLoader 1.0.0
    mod_ModLoaderMp 1.0.0
    mod_BuildCraftTransport 2.2.11
    mod_BuildCraftFactory 2.2.11
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy 2.2.11
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders 2.2.11
    mod_BuildCraftCore 2.2.11
    mod_jBuildCraft_BucketFiller 2.2.7
    mod_IC2 v1.43
    mod_BCIC2Crossover 1.14 for MC 1.0, BC 2.2.11, IC2 1.43
    mod_TooManyItems 1.0.0 2011-11-19
    mod_AdditionalBuildcraftObjects 0.7-21 (MC 1.0.0, BC
    mod_IC2AdvancedMachines v3.0
    mod_ComputerCraft 1.2
    mod_CraftGuide 1.2.2
    mod_Forestry 1.2.6.3
    mod_ChargingBench 1.42-1
    mod_RedPowerArray 2.0pr4
    mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr4
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr4
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr4
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr4
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr4
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr4
    mod_Missile 0.71

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
    Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT a53a10b9 --------
    Generated 20.01.12 14:47

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.0.0
    Java: 1.7.0_01, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 310/PCI/SSE2 version 3.3.0, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 201 is already occupied by rocketScience.MissileBoosterBlock@18d276b when adding forestry.cultivation.BlockPlanter@17036c
    at yy.<init>(Block.java:212)
    at ba.<init>(BlockContainer.java:16)
    at forestry.BlockForestry.<init>(BlockForestry.java:18)
    at forestry.cultivation.BlockPlanter.<init>(BlockPlanter.java:19)
    at forestry.config.ForestryBlock.initialize(ForestryBlock.java:38)
    at forestry.config.Config.load(Config.java:137)
    at forestry.ForestryCore.load(ForestryCore.java:45)
    at forestry.ForestryClient.load(ForestryClient.java:70)
    at mod_Forestry.load(mod_Forestry.java:42)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:830)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:186)
    at wb.<init>(wb.java:76)
    at wb.<clinit>(wb.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:644)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 156ec9bf ----------

help me pls-.-

• When i put the zip file into the mods folder minecraft crashes.
    help me pls-.-

It's a block ID conflict. Hence why it says "Slot 201 is already occupied by...MissileBoosterBlock...when adding...BlockPlanter" (some bits cut out)

In this case, it tried to add Forestry's BlockPlanter but RS's MissileBoosterBlock was already using that ID!
    Change the ID in Rocket Science's config and try again.

Disappointed with the bugs and nerfedness of AtomicStryker Corp's Advanced Machines, and the unupdatedness of Snyke's Enterprises?
    Need low-lag renewable power?
    Come to ImmTech Intragalactical this thread for free UUM!

Note: UUM may stand for Unnerfed Unbuggy Updated Machines and may not be actual UUM. The extra U was lost due to a bit error.
    Battery snot included.

• It's a block ID conflict. Hence why it says "Slot 201 is already occupied by...MissileBoosterBlock...when adding...BlockPlanter" (some bits cut out)

In this case, it tried to add Forestry's BlockPlanter but RS's MissileBoosterBlock was already using that ID!
    Change the ID in Rocket Science's config and try again.

did that, but I think the config file isn't really in use, because whatever number you set as an block id for those blocks it doesn't change :(
    Kentington: please can you check this out, because I can't change my other mod's id's

English -> not my lang, so sorry for the mistakes. (can be the dyslexia too :/)

GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• did that, but I think the config file isn't really in use, because whatever number you set as an block id for those blocks it doesn't change :(
    Kentington: please can you check this out, because I can't change my other mod's id's

If thats the case, you have to make ID resolver change RocketScience's ID's, and then change the IDs in the RocketScience config to match the ones of ID resolver.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Very Nice, but I have yet to manage to install it properly, XD

Looking forward to SMP, and I think ill drop the files in my jar instead...

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• WHEN IS THIS AVALIBLE FOR MULTIPLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinecraftSheep

When kentington is done with his graduate exams in plasma physics. Don't huryy him, he said early february last page. Please also don't spam CAPITALISED LETTERS and exclamasion marks! without any reason.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Very Nice, but I have yet to manage to install it properly, XD

Looking forward to SMP, and I think ill drop the files in my jar instead...

I'm reasonably sure that that won't work. Opening the zip file, and dropping the RocketScience jar file into your /mods/ folder doesn't work for you?

• It's people. Lithium-6 is made out of people. They're making our fuel out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for fuel. We've gotta tell them. We've gotta tell them

• If you put a lithium-6 cell where the deuterium cells go, it disappears. Made me pretty mad since I put a lot of work into figuring out how to make one.

FYI you should probably mention somewhere that you don't use the isotopic separator to make Lithium. I got the secret ingredient right the first try, but I was putting them into the separator instead of the correct one.

• It's people. Lithium-6 is made out of people. They're making our fuel out of people. Next thing they'll be breeding us like cattle for fuel. We've gotta tell them. We've gotta tell them

Hey, weren't you the one who made that lightning rod suggestion? Thanks for inciting Alalkba to make an awesome quote? Dang, still can spell Alakabla.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• I'm reasonably sure that that won't work. Opening the zip file, and dropping the RocketScience jar file into your /mods/ folder doesn't work for you?

Direct .jar installation still works with this and all other mods.. the only reason to not do so is because it's a pain to update/fiddle if something goes bonk...

Regardless, on updates you need a fresh .jar anyway, so it's better to have backups than rely on the /mods folder method...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I found it so much easier to dump the thing in the mods folder. Easy to put in, easy to take out.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• I found another bug, for dev's sake:

-If you start a breeding operation with a lithium-6 cell, the fusion reactor outputs no power unless you replace the cables, re-initiating it into the energy net. I think it drops out of the energy net when you start a breeding reaction.

Edit: Doesn't seem to always do it. Perhaps when the chunk is reloaded? What caused it for me was putting ~16 deuterium in the reactor to give constant power, then I left on a mining expedition. I came back and started breeding and noticed power wasn't being output to the wire, yet the reactor itself claimed to be outputting power. Replacing the cable fixed the issue.

• Loving the mobile autominer, when I get the time I'm gonna make a fleet of them and set them loose on the world (bwahahaha). A few thoughts occurred to me while playing with the miner though: 1. would it be possible for the owner of the miner to get a notification when it's out of power/full? Checking up on these guys when they've flown far away can get to be a hassle, though the finder remote thingy helps alot. 2. This one is probably a stretch, but would a weaponized version of the miner be feasible? I guess the simplest way would be to give it a tesla coil or something like that instead of a drill. I can definitely see the little mobile miner being the granddady of a suite of different robots if the mod is so inclined.
    Awesome mod, hope to see it continue to greater awesomeness.

Hey, weren't you the one who made that lightning rod suggestion? Thanks for inciting Alalkba to make an awesome quote? Dang, still can spell Alakabla.

Lol probably, live and learn, I guess.

edit: character spacing looked wierd

• first: tried using the "Search thread" but it apparently doesn't work...
    noob-ish question about the mobile autominer. is the spot in the middle on the left side supposed to be for a recycler? I put one there and i've still got cobble and dirt showing up in the thing's inventory.
    edit: Nevermind... Captain derp pants here wasn't waiting until the cycle finishes.