[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Another stupid question: Why i cant craft anything? I have MC 1.8.1 now, installed some mods ( including IC^2 1.337b), installed RS 0.7 as was in OP (.jar file in /mods folder) and... nothing. What is wrong?

It´s most propably an IDconflict.
    RS doesn´t crash MC if an ID is already taken but just simply doesn´t activate fully.

• I think hes having the same problem I am in that the mod initializes but doesnt activate.

"A modern tank can speed at 60 mph while shooting a target with pinpoint accuracy from 5 miles away." Civ-5

• Official Post

Okay, so no update this weekend. I've just signed onto a new project and as a result my workload has exploded (there was an actual explosion as well, but that's unrelated) - I can possibly update to IC2 1.64 sometime this week, but in all honesty I can't even give a timeframe for SMP support anymore. Seeing as so many of you want a Bukkit conversion, I can post the source if some kind soul is willing to take up the task; I just don't have time to learn the multiplayer aspects of Minecraft modding at the moment. Sorry, everyone...

• Okay, so no update this weekend. I've just signed onto a new project and as a result my workload has exploded (there was an actual explosion as well, but that's unrelated) - I can possibly update to IC2 1.64 sometime this week, but in all honesty I can't even give a timeframe for SMP support anymore. Seeing as so many of you want a Bukkit conversion, I can post the source if some kind soul is willing to take up the task; I just don't have time to learn the multiplayer aspects of Minecraft modding at the moment. Sorry, everyone...

FUCKING UPDATE ! Your such a whore! Just update this shit :Nuke TNT:

• FUCKING UPDATE ! Your such a whore! Just update this shit :Nuke TNT:

Is that how you tread the author of the mod? This is just ridiculous, I don't even sense the slightest drop of sarcasm or anything that could save your post from being just a joke. Just stop being a retard and don't post offensive crap like this. Also congratulations because you bothered me enough so I made an account. just to state this.

Anyway kentington, I loved this mod and I'm waiting eagerly for a 1.64 compatible verison, even if no SMP. IMO a source release would be welcome as lots of people really like this mod, and if you feel you can't continue working on it, maybe someone will grab the baton. :)

• Is that how you tread the author of the mod? This is just ridiculous, I don't even sense the slightest drop of sarcasm or anything that could save your post from being just a joke. Just stop being a retard and don't post offensive crap like this. Also congratulations because you bothered me enough so I made an account. just to state this.

Anyway kentington, I loved this mod and I'm waiting eagerly for a 1.64 compatible verison, even if no SMP. IMO a source release would be welcome as lots of people really like this mod, and if you feel you can't continue working on it, maybe someone will grab the baton. :)

Yeah, it's because of impatient lusers like that, that is why some mod authors just drop their mods and vanish into the nether. They go "*Censor!* this shit! I'm tired of dealing with them, they can go get stuffed." and poof, they're gone, and their wonderful mods never get updated. X( Be patient, it'll get updated eventually, they do have a life outside of Minecraft. X(

• Ehhhh I wish you wouldn't worry about smp at all right now. I think we can agree most people would rather have just an updated version to use at all rather than smp. I think thats what my angry friend above me was trying to say (Albeit in a really shitty way). I realize you have many other things to do, but I'm sure alot of people would appreciate it if you got the update for this out. SMP is extra. Don't worry about it if you have stuff to do. But do not just let this mod fall behind....too much work was spent on it to just let it die out. :thumbup:

• STUPID CUNTLICKER! FUCK YOUR MOM IN THE COCK DUDE! :Mining Laser:

Wow....... Really mature of you. I bet you make your family proud for saying that. ... :thumbdown:
    TBH I think you are just asking for a ban from here. Am I right?

• STUPID CUNTLICKER! FUCK YOUR MOM IN THE COCK DUDE! :Mining Laser:

You know what STFU! Get off this forum if all you are gonna do is insult a great modder and make fun of people. People have lives you know. They have other priorities other than minecraft. So just calm down and let him release it whenever kenington wants. He can just stop this mod altogether. He can do (almost) anything with this mod. So insulting him might not help your chances for this mod being updated.

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• Hes been banned thanks to me. And get this. hes been IP wide banned as well. Anyways

Kentington. It isnt your fault. you made a descision to sign up to this thing and its your mod. just take your time.

• Hes been banned thanks to me. And get this. hes been IP wide banned as well. Anyways

Kentington. It isnt your fault. you made a descision to sign up to this thing and its your mod. just take your time.

Good. I was watching the thread because of this kid, and I'm glad that that kind of scum is gone.

Kentington, we all know that you are busy with your job and all so many of us are willing to be paitient for quality's and your sake. Keep up the great work.

• Good. I was watching the thread because of this kid, and I'm glad that that kind of scum is gone.

Kentington, we all know that you are busy with your job and all so many of us are willing to be paitient for quality's and your sake. Keep up the great work.

I agree. We should be patient. This is your mod for which you shared with us. We should not be pressuring you to update it. So take your time.

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.

• im glad that guy got banned anyway unlike that piece of shit i am willing to wait patiently

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

• Moon dust? Please pardon my pendantry, but how exactly is a vacuum supposed to work in a... vacuum. ;)

In any case, I'll have to watch this mod - looks interesting!

The moon has an atmosphere, it's just really thin ^^
    Also, since even the vacuum of space is not a perfect vacuum you could theoretically vacuum it with a more perfect vacuum ... Hehe, how much vacuum vould a vacuum vacuum if a vacuum could vacuum vacuum?

Edit: Oh, there was 28 more pages after the first? Has the fusion missile been implemented then? *crossed fingers*

• waiting for update here

PLEASE UPDATE *sobs at the ruins of my fusion reactor*

anyway, suggestion:
    get miner, attach to rocket, *add return modual*, target moon, fire off, wait 3 minecraft days, return to launch site, open inv to find lots of regolith (moondust), some iron, copper, tin, gold ect.(the moon is basicly made of the same things as earth) and a little bit of helium 3

behind the scenes of the mod: have it despawn when it hits the sky, about an hour real time later, pop back a used miner with an inventory filled with stuff based on a random number generator