[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• This mod looks awesome. I can't wait to try it out, but with MC 1.2 nearing completion, I figure it'll be best to back away until the update.

PS: Someone wanna shoot me a private message as to how one builds the Thermonuclear warhead? Scanning this topic has, thus far, yielded nothing.

Thermo warheads as of now have no recipies I think.

• Lithium occurs in a number of pegmatitic minerals, but due to its solubility as an ion is present in ocean water and is commonly obtained from brines and clays.

got this from wikipedia.
    ahahaha maybe we can get lithium on clay.?
    i'm not testing yet the new version =]
    just guessing here

It was changed on wikipedia recently(not by me), it now says "Lithium is a compairitively rare mineral, altough it is found in many rocks and some brines.

I gust read that today on the lithium wikipedia page. :)

GENERATION 262343242983493434234235: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• I think know why it crashed minecraft, it could not load ic^2 correctly. It does not list ic^2 or rocket science.

GENERATION 262343242983493434234235: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

• .... I was joking about the joke...

java.lang.IllegalAccessError: class ic2.common.EntityIC2Explosive cannot access its superclass kj
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at mod_IC2.initialize(mod_IC2.java:295)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.load(Ic2.java:65)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:824)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.(afq.java:80)
    at afq.(afq.java:9)</init>

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Its great to hear that SMP is getting so close to being completed. Since I am in the process of rebuilding our server and client files to fix a incompatibility or two, if you tell me how many block ID's that your mod takes up currently, I can try to clear up a few on my server to try testing the mod out once you release a test version. Hope to see SMP soon, and I can't wait for the new additions you plan on adding such as the Satellite system and Ion Cannon!

• I am going to try this add-on and hope it works for the first time since MC 1.8.1 beta. I can not wait to start sending these :Nuke TNT: at npc villages from long distances again. :)

• Missiles no longer crash SMP clients, but we're still having a little trouble with passenger missiles and GUIs. At this rate I'm fairly confident that there will be a public SMP-compatible release on Saturday. Next on the agenda is the missile defense laser, for the sake of multiplayer balance.

Special thanks to my SMP testers!

Add support for force field addon.. No need for defense laser..

• for those who really can't wait 24hours to lob nukes the computercraft mod just had a very interesting update.

basically you can build a flying robot this robot can place blocks and emit redstone signals.

so load it full of nukes and program it with lua to fly over to the target place a nuke and light it. preferably from high altitude.

• Add support for force field addon.. No need for defense laser..

Usually having a dependency on another addon is a bad idea, due to updates and such they may not be updated at the same time, Not to mention the modular force fields already block all explosive damage so there really is no need to add support to it.

the other problem with that is there could be ID conflict with other addons that people use and could cause some complaints.

overall it would be best if he continued to just work on the addon the way he is.