[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Is it really too much to ask for everyone to just keep their curiosity to themselves until we actually see the update? Sure, we all want it to be compatible, but you don't need to pester Kentington about it. He's one of the first modders I've seen that gives regular status updates, so just hang on until the next one. Besides, I hate (read: HATE) sorting through dozens and dozens of posts about when the mod will be updated in order to find a post with some actual, relevant information or discussion.

• Official Post

Rocket Science is now compatible with 1.71! Even better, the mod now (partially) supports SMP. I've attached the server jar to this post, but please do read the following list of known bugs before installing it; I hope to address them sometime this week.

Known SMP bugs:
    -GUIs for the isotopic separator and fusion reactor fail to measure reactor heat, fuel, charge, and progress. The machines still operate, they just don't properly display their operations.
    -The autominer appears to hang at y=127; in actuality, it's falling and will land properly, but for some reason the client doesn't display it.
    -Passenger rockets do not function properly; you'll be teleported to the rocket when it changes X- and Z-positions, but the server doesn't properly register that it's your vehicle, and you'll fall to your death.
    -Parachutes don't open.

Sorry for the extensive buglist, but hey, it's progress.

• may I request permission to release for servers's industrial addons ?If we find any more unknown bugs ,we will tell you immediately.
    this is our servers wedsite:puredark.info:85

• Yay! Isotopic Extractor and Superconductors are fixed! Now to spam loss-less cable all over my map for near infinite EU transfer, lol...

Edit: Empty cells, however, are bugged with NEI, and will act like unstackable buckets in certain moments as disappear from inventory... (quite a pain if you lose several to this bug from a simple shift click)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• some things, do not put lithium-6 in a fuel slot on the reactor, it dissapears.
    second, how long does the fusion take to warm up with all three heaters installed. have sat here with a charged battery in the reactor, with fuel and superconductor. no output by eu-meter

edit: NVM i get it now, you have to have both fuel slots occupied to cause it to start running. so don't put lithium-6 there, it will think it is a fuel type. unless this is intended behaviour

• Nukeofwf,

Having lithium-6 disappear into the reactor is normal. It's been that way since .64.

On another note, nobody use the laser rangefinder in SMP. It crashes the client, but not the server.

Also, I think it may have something to do with the buggy Forge release, but I am losing a large portion of the empty cells in the isotopic extractor. Not only is it not displaying the correct output number (I'll put in 20 water cells, get 2 deuterium, but only 12-14 cells back). I have noticed the same thing happens when I fill water cells, which has led me to believe it is this version of Forge. Still very annoying to deal with.

In addition to falling out of the passenger rocket, the rocket never seems to land until you rejoin the server. Only then will it actually land and drop the appropriate block (it also drops a 2nd passenger missile miniblock, although it cannot be picked up).

Lastly, the reactor seems to be working great, save for the heat bar, the progress bar, and the breeding amount. I simply had to install the mod just so I could use the fusion reactor. We refuse to use nuclear reactors in our base, and we don't want to go to the trouble of running out to a reactor that is placed far away to refill/monitor it.

• well still note possible to craft ion drive :( damit can´t craft the autominer legit

• When i drag the jar into my mods folder when i launch the game it loads but only industrialcraft not rocket science.
    The contents of my mods folder are Industrialcraft 1.71 Code-chicken core and rocket science

• The mod is working actaully but none of the crafting recipes are working and i can not see them in NEI i can only use the blocks in creative and they all say unkown for the tooltip

• All i get is a Isotope Cell, no reactor, no rockets. Any idea why?

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• The mod is working actaully but none of the crafting recipes are working and i can not see them in NEI i can only use the blocks in creative and they all say unkown for the tooltip

It's an ID conflict that can't be resolved by ID resolver and won't crash the game.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• It's an ID conflict that can't be resolved by ID resolver and won't crash the game.

how? The only mod i have installed is IC2 and you think an addon for that mod wouldnt have block id issues

• how? The only mod i have installed is IC2 and you think an addon for that mod wouldnt have block id issues

Oh... You said Codechicken core was installed in mods folder. Is NEI installed? Are any other mods installed in the minecraft.jar?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Try this config:

I changed the Block IDS to the ones i had just after Wireless Redstone 128 to 132

I found a bug: Placing two isotopic seperators in one world, the slot for the empty cells are synchronized by all of them, making it close to impossible to run two at the same time.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!