[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• I tried that source code and it still does the same exact thing.
    The only mods i have installed are IC2 NEI and rocket science i don't think its an ID conflict because i can still use the blocks in creative mode but i cant craft them or get them at all in survival mode.

• If you have NEI, go over the Blocks in the list and find 5 free ids, usually anything after 123 is free.
    The config i use shows me all the items in the NEI list and i can also craft them in survival.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• hey kent this is superdupertrooper here i was wondering if you could put a missile defence system in like a turret that shoots missiles down so you have some sort of asurance so when your dirt house is being rained apon by thermonuclear missiles that you can do something about it!!!

• hey kent this is superdupertrooper here i was wondering if you could put a missile defence system in like a turret that shoots missiles down so you have some sort of asurance so when your dirt house is being rained apon by thermonuclear missiles that you can do something about it!!!

Kent has stated that he intends to implement this feature at some point for SMP.

• Kent has stated that he intends to implement this feature at some point for SMP.

Yes, Kentington has specifically said that he is going to add an anti-missile laser that, depending on how many radar dishes surround it, has a probability to shoot missiles down. Of course it requires power. Happy generator sabotage :D

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• I use MCPacher2.3.3_01 to patch rocket science v0.84
    but it has wrong message as follow
    what should i do?

Mods loaded: 4
    ModLoader 1.1
    mod_ModLoaderMp 1.1
    mod_MinecraftForge 1.3.3.12
    mod_treecapitator 1.1

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

If you wish to report this, please copy this entire text and email it to support@mojang.com.
    Please include a description of what you did when the error occured.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 7d516ab5 --------
    Generated 2012/2/27 下午 7:17

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.1
    Java: 1.7.0_04-ea, Oracle Corporation
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 7300 GT/PCIe/SSE2 version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: ic2/platform/ItemCommon
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields0(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFields(Unknown Source)
    at ModLoader.setupProperties(ModLoader.java:1728)
    at ModLoader.addMod(ModLoader.java:268)
    at ModLoader.readFromClassPath(ModLoader.java:1239)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:819)
    at ModLoader.AddAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:189)
    at afq.(afq.java:80)
    at afq.(afq.java:9)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:265)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:648)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: ic2.platform.ItemCommon
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
    ... 25 more
    --- END ERROR REPORT ff120d69 ----------</init>

• You could post this at the MCPatcher thread. Don't expect Kentington to know what happened with a loading system that isn't his. However, just install rocketscience manually, MCPatcher will work anyways.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Seems like Rocket Science is loaded before IC². But why are you using MCPatcher? Neither IC², nor RocketScience need to be inserted into your minecraft.jar.

• Seems like Rocket Science is loaded before IC². But why are you using MCPatcher? Neither IC², nor RocketScience need to be inserted into your minecraft.jar.

Yep, what he said. Most mods these days, you just stick the .jar or .zip file straight into your mods folder - there's only a few that require actual adding to Minecraft's .jar file.

• Dude, SHH!!!

Please put spoiler tags around stuff like this. It's supposed to be secret for a reason. *stern look* >=/

Anyway...

Kent, just out of curiosity, aside from IC2, what other mods, if any, are you using while you and others are working out the bugs on this addon?

• smp error found, when anyone creates a wet-dry vac. all tin cells from then on become glitched. like infinite tin cells or water cells.
    rather annoying.
    simply put, don't make a wet-dry vac

• Cant get the Empty Cells out of the Seperator, only Deuterium.
    Somtimes the state of the fusion reactor(the red ring in the middle) flickers for a couple seconds.
    For some reason i have gotten stuck in the sky when riding a rocket.

Thats four hours of testing so far, only SSP.

Intel i7 990X @ 4,60 GHZ, Asus Rampage III Black Edition, 24GB Corsair Dominator GT DDR3,
    2x Zotac Nvidia Geforce 580AMP 1,5gb, OCZ Revodrive 3 X2 240GB 1GBps,
    1TB Western Digital Cavier Black, 2x Hitachi HDS723030BLE640 3TB, 3x BenQ XL2410T LCD-Monitors

Hosting Minecraft Servers on an Octo Core 32GB Ram Server: http://two66.com/
    Free Space available! If you need a Server let me know!

• After a while (perhaps one or two hours ), the " red ring" was off, but the gui was still functionning like it was producing energy but with no energy production.

• everytime i try to install the mod it wont work minecraft loads fiune but i cant craft anything and it isnt showing up in NEI according to mod loader it isnt even loaded yet i have extracted the .jar filoe and put it into the mods folder as it says to do

what am i doing wrong?

• everytime i try to install the mod it wont work minecraft loads fiune but i cant craft anything and it isnt showing up in NEI according to mod loader it isnt even loaded yet i have extracted the .jar filoe and put it into the mods folder as it says to do

what am i doing wrong?

You are using ID resolver.

• I cant build anything from this mod. what did i do wrong?

sry for the bad english^^