[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• You don't need a registered account to get a server .jar from minecraft's site. Just going to put that out there. However, you can't get previous released versions. I've only managed to find latest release or the snapshots.

• Bump for awewsome mod...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Who wants the laser defenders alot? Counting people! 18

1. Me! (17) 94%
    2. Not Me! (1) 6%

When are you going to make laser defender thingys?

• Totally nice and fun addon, so now you have rocket technology, you can make satellites that get solar energy and send it in microwave rays in earth?

I don´t care if are IMBA, op or whatever, just a good suggestion for add more good content to this addon and is not hard to implement.

• if you ever get around to updating this then...

rockets + new height limit + zeppelin mod + redpower + buildcraft + wireless redstone

hey, we got ourselves a practically self-sustainable floating fortress with nuclear armament, and possible even a fully automated warhead producing factory that would cast a shadow upon all Cold War missile production :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Never test Lep Zeppelin mod, all the machines stuff that are not originally from the mod, will fit without crashes or bugs? (example I can have a fully funtional windmill/solars generators upon?

• Speaking of superconductors... could something like a coil or rail gun be added in? or Antimatter, since you already need really high efficiency magnetic fields to contain AM?

• Speaking of superconductors... could something like a coil or rail gun be added in? or Antimatter, since you already need really high efficiency magnetic fields to contain AM?

Sounds like a good idea.

• I have installed this mod on my server and it's great, but the rangefinder doesn't work.

I always have this problem;

Would you be so kind as to help me?Please!!!!! ;(

• Sounds like a good idea.

Sudden thought that you'd need a special machine to shoot a laser through a series of powered superconductor loops (With air in the middle, get the image now?) in which having two collide spill entities that remove blocks from existence when they touch, but they'll be forced to float by the coils.

• Never test Lep Zeppelin mod, all the machines stuff that are not originally from the mod, will fit without crashes or bugs? (example I can have a fully funtional windmill/solars generators upon?

what? :|

what I was implying is that the new heights limit coupled with zeppelin mod could open the doors to a new setting for people to construct their structures.
    While the zeppelin mod DOES move mod blocks such as solar panels, their skins become waaaayyyy messed up if you don't aline to world. If you do construct a ship with mod blocks, I recommend staying away from them during flight, as they are an eyesore.

• if you ever get around to updating this then...

rockets + new height limit + zeppelin mod + redpower + buildcraft + wireless redstone

hey, we got ourselves a practically self-sustainable floating fortress with nuclear armament, and possible even a fully automated warhead producing factory that would cast a shadow upon all Cold War missile production :thumbup: :thumbup:

I tried something like this in MC 1.1. Wireless Redstone threw a fit. IC2 power generation doesn't function while moving, but it does when snapped to the grid. Didn't really try the other two. Rockets worked, but I don't remember If I tried to shoot while in motion.

• I tried firing and ended up with a missile stuck in midair one time whilst using the rockets with the zepplin mod. then another time I had one detonate in its launch tube when fired. Its rather hit 'n' miss....

• How about looking at the known bugs?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!