[Addon v1.95]Rocket Science v0.89 - flying autominers, missiles, and nuclear fusion!

• Try reading the forums or even possibly the wiki for a change.

repeat after me: the EU a cable can carry is per *PACKET* not total. aka: it's perfectly possible for glass fiber cable to carry that much as it's only taking 120 or 30 EU/t packets.

Exactly. Eu/t is a total bastardization of the concepts of power voltage and current. As a wire-rating, its like voltage, as a measurement with the eu-meter, its more like power or current.

• hey, i have an other problem: if i use foresttree, the modloader don´t red the rocketScience. if i add rocketsciene in the modloader config, he delete this while starting. but i want to use rocketscience AND foresttree. can someone help me?
    there is no problem with the ids etc.

with best regards, ian

• The update to 1.2.4 won't take near as much time as 1.2.3 did

Hopefully not... I hate having to use fission reactors to power the forcefields I use to pen in all the mobs I have from 'Mo Creatures and the Fossils and Archeology mod (I use the Modular Forcefields Plugin, BTW, MUCH easier to use than default Shield Generator).... I usually end up forgetting about the reactor, up until it explodes or fatally irradiates the area around itself.... Or runs out of uranium, and then I have a T-rex eating all my horses and shit....

• Hopefully not... I hate having to use fission reactors to power the forcefields I use to pen in all the mobs I have from 'Mo Creatures and the Fossils and Archeology mod (I use the Modular Forcefields Plugin, BTW, MUCH easier to use than default Shield Generator).... I usually end up forgetting about the reactor, up until it explodes or fatally irradiates the area around itself.... Or runs out of uranium, and then I have a T-rex eating all my horses and shit....

And thus, Jurassic park movie style.
    I'm hoping this mod updates to 1.2.3 instead of 1.2.4, because I'm gonna miss out on a lot of mods if I have to update as well.

• And thus, Jurassic park movie style.
    I'm hoping this mod updates to 1.2.3 instead of 1.2.4, because I'm gonna miss out on a lot of mods if I have to update as well.

Same here, a LOT of the mods I used in 1.1 barely have updated to 1.2.3, due to the fact that 1.2.3 was buggy as hell....

• You lost me after soldering o.o but ya take your time

Sincerely,

The forum lurker

• hey, i have an other problem: if i use foresttree, the modloader don´t red the rocketScience. if i add rocketsciene in the modloader config, he delete this while starting. but i want to use rocketscience AND foresttree. can someone help me?
    there is no problem with the ids etc.

with best regards, ian

Just fix the ID conflicts.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Took a break from my magnetohydrodynamics problem set today to start the update to 1.2.3. The new height limit is really great for the missile defense system; it gives enough of a lag time between firing and impact for you to evacuate your base when the alarm klaxon sounds. I should have at least a teaser image of a fully-functioning defense system up by Saturday.

(Protip, don't fire an incendiary missile at a jungle - in addition to frying the poor little ocelots, you'll never put out that fire)